Consultant, ERP & CRM Cloud Solutions
Why this role is important for us
You are the reason for the company's existence because you hold and represent Big Bang's expertise through your advice, your recommendations, your interactions and the guarantee of customer satisfaction.
You will have the opportunity to work in an industry-focused, multi-product environment. You will develop a hands-on approach to analyzing business needs, requirements, processes and will collaborate in the configuration, implementation and integration of cloud business solutions. You will be involved from the beginning of an implementation project till the end, from the flowering of the requirement to its fulfillment.
You are organized, eased with systems and IT, detail, solution and proactivity oriented. You are able to multitask effectively as well as display a great service attitude. You have a great teamwork spirit to help Big Bang continue its dynamic growth and achieve its objective in the upcoming years. If you recognize yourself in these visions and values let’s connect and chat.
Why you will like this job aka your responsibilities:
You are the person we are looking for if you :
- Are reassured, efficient, multi-task and wearing many hats.
- Are energetic, self-reliant/starter, confident, articulate, a team player and have professional communication speaking and writing abilities for customer facing, and customer documentation.
- Excellent client management skills: you can resolve or prevent almost any issue by being clear and encouraging an unhindered flow of information, which means getting the right information to the right person through the right channel exactly when it is needed.
- Have a good balance between strategic thinking and “get things done” attitude.
- Have strong consulting, listening and problem-solving skills.
- Have a University degree in Software Engineering, Information Technology, Business Technology Management or a relevant discipline.
- Have an excellent mastery of English and French (bilingual, spoken, written).
Consider as an asset:
- Practical knowledge of at least one ERP application (Enterprise Resource Planning), CRM (Customer Relationship Management) or e-commerce solution.
- Experience with Salesforce.com and NetSuite solutions, Apex and Visualforce development.
Why you would love to join our team:
- See your impact and the results directly in your daily life, it is very motivating and engaging.
- Join a progressive, structured yet growing company;
- Be managed by experienced and knowledgeable leaders;
- Be onboarded and supported by a mentor, trained and grown by a team leader;
- There is plenty of room to grow as a technical or functional expert.
What we offer to help you blossom
- Welcome kit
- Modern-opened work environment and flexible dress code
- Flexible workplace (Remote work & work-life balance schedule)
- Free in-office snacks and beverages (including coffee… a lot of coffee)
- Karaoke every Thursday.
- Happy hours and social events monthly
- Wellness initiatives and activities
- Employee recognition on the awards wall (“Wall of Fame”), social media features, milestone celebrations, and internal communication highlights
- Tuition and training reimbursement
- Birthday day-off
- Volunteering day and team building
- The opportunity to grow Big Bang from the inside.
- Referral Program
- Insurance covering
- Working from our different offices in Mauritius, France and Canada or from anywhere remotely.
Who we are
We are a unique consulting firm that helps organizations optimize and streamline processes through planning digital strategy, deploying business solutions, and creating organizational alignment. We have a unique approach with multiple selection of cloud solutions (ERP, MRP, HCM, CRM, SCM, MAS..). We don’t do only Microsoft, only salesforce or only Netsuite. We do all of them to be the one-stop-shop clients are looking for.
Our purpose is to create tangible value for our customers by streamlining business systems, connecting information between systems, aligning strategy with technology and providing support to develop organizational expertise.
Our vision is for all people, in every organization, to have direct access to the information that enables them to do their best work anywhere and every day.Our core values are teamwork, responsiveness and groundedness that we would love to explain to you in detail. With headquarters in Montreal, Canada, and offices in France, Mauritius, Toronto and the United States, we aim to serve enterprises of all sizes and industries worldwide.