Consultant, ERP & CRM Cloud Solutions
About UsBig Bang is a consulting firm that helps organizations optimize and streamline processes through planning digital strategy, deploying business solutions, and creating organizational alignment. Our purpose is to create tangible value for our customers by streamlining business systems, connecting information between systems, aligning strategy with technology, and providing support to develop organizational expertise. Our vision is for all people, in every organization, to have direct access to the information that enables them to do their best work anywhere and every day. With headquarters in Montreal, Canada, and offices in France, Mauritius, Toronto and the United States, we aim to serve enterprises of all sizes and industries worldwide.
RoleBig Bang ERP is seeking a Consultant to be part of our fast-growing team.
The consultant role at Big Bang ERP is the perfect combination of technical and functional expertise. As a consultant, you will have the opportunity to work in an industry-focused, multi-product environment. You will develop a hands-on approach to analyzing business needs, requirements, processes and will collaborate in the configuration, implementation and integration of cloud business solutions such as; e-commerce & online marketing platforms, accounting & payroll software, manufacturing, supply chain and warehouse management solutions.
Primary ResponsibilitiesOperations (70%)
- Analyze and document customers’ business needs, application system requirements, configurations, workflows, processes, and procedures.
- Define, scope and document appropriate solutions to enhance, automate and expedite process improvements.
- Configure, test, deploy, support, and troubleshoot application systems to meet business process requirements.
- Analyze business data reporting requirements and follow up with reports, estimates, design, development, and validation.
- Communicate regularly with project managers and with your team on the status of the work in progress.
- Act as a trusted advisor by leveraging your industry expertise to recommend and help customers optimize their processes and systems.
- Be proactive in the way you communicate; set expectations and confirm decisions taken by speaking to your customers directly at all times.
- Act as the front line support for existing customers.
- Ensure extraordinary customer service in line with our best practices and go the extra mile.
- Respond to customer calls and provide immediate assistance for urgent requests.
- Configure demonstration environments used to present business cloud solutions and showcase them to potential customers.
- Develop specific functionalities based on prospects’ specific requirements and adapt sample data to their industry.
- Prepare presentations to prospects for specific solutions or areas of expertise.
- Host meetings with customers to gather their requirements.
- Develop training plans based on customer specifications and roles.
- Provide training to end users during implementation projects.
- Coach colleagues on solutions provided and supported by the organization.
- Make internal presentations about lessons learned from client projects, industry trends & best practices, tips & tricks and new cloud solutions capabilities.
- Host working sessions with power users.
- University degree in Software Engineering, Information Technology, Business Technology Management or a relevant discipline.
- Excellent mastery of English and French (bilingual).
- Familiar with business process concepts (asset).
- Experience with all phases of a project: analysis, design, development, implementation, training, support, integration (asset).
- Practical knowledge of at least one ERP application (Enterprise Resource Planning), CRM (Customer Relationship Management) or e-commerce solution (asset).
- Experience with Salesforce.com and NetSuite solutions, Apex and Visualforce development (asset).
- Confident, articulate, and professional speaking abilities.
- Ability to lead technical working sessions with end users by talking about impact, not process and engaging at all levels.
- Excellent client management skills; you can resolve or prevent almost any issue by being clear and encouraging an unhindered flow of information, which means getting the right information to the right person through the right channel exactly when it is needed.
- Energetic self-starter and Team Player.
- Good balance between strategic thinking and “get things done” attitude.
- Strong consulting and problem-solving skills.
- Written communication and documentation skills for customer facing documentation.