Project Manager, ERP & CRM Cloud Solutions
Why this role is essential and very challenging :
You will be the guardian of the client vision with internal teams (consultants) and the guarantor of the Big Bang vision and best practices with clients.
With your 360 strategic vision (business analysis + product + people), you will be assigned business process analysis and account management tasks for existing clients. With your strong organizational and interpersonal skills, you will masterfully manage all phases of the project from start to finish, while respecting the budget, the schedule and customer satisfaction. You work with the sales team to ensure that what has been sold is actually in the scope and do not hesitate to address changes.
As an ambassador for the company, you effectively manage the framework, risks, changes and contingencies, negotiation and communication. Your role may tend to become less useful in a structured environment with more experienced consultants. However, in an evolving environment, such as Big Bang's, the role of the project manager is crucial.
To better understand:
You act as a Maestro/conductor/bandmaster: You are stretched between managing client expectations, maximizing client satisfaction, running projects efficiently and keeping consultants healthy.
Why you will like this job:
50% in human management (consultants and clients)
- Promote the adequacy between the customers, by translating their functional needs into technical needs with the consultants;
- Provide ongoing support to consultants and outstanding service to our clients;
- Maintain fair relationships with clients, while going beyond the project life cycle;
- Act as a facilitator and participate in the implementation of organizational changes.
50% in project success and continuous improvement
- Participate in the management and support of our consultants in the execution of implementation projects, integration and ongoing support of cloud-based management solutions for our clients;
- Assume overall responsibility for quality, commitments, adherence to schedule and budget for projects and ongoing support activities;
- Analyze current business processes and define new processes that will improve our client's operational efficiency;
- Write project documents and review documentation: business processes, user guides, test plans, system documentation, procedures and framework definition;
- Estimate the costs and efforts required to deliver large and complex projects.
You are the person we are looking for if you are the best at :
- Have a minimum of 2 years in a similar, consulting, multi-project role;
- Completing multiple implementation projects at the same time with deadlines of several weeks to several months;
- Understand the reality of the client and the consultants to better accompany them towards success;
- Good judgment in allocating consultants, managing occupancy, understanding and anticipating requirements, respecting deadlines and budgets;
- Leadership and project team management skills;
- Excellent documentation, communication and interpersonal skills;
- Fluency in English and French;
- Experience with at least one of the cloud solutions (ERP, CRM like Oracle Netsuite, Salesforce, MSDynamics, Rootstock, Sage, Celigo, Mavenlink).
Why you would love to join our team:
- Join a progressive, structured yet growing company;
- Work with experts in the field of cloud computing;
- Have a cross-functional role and be in contact with all business units.
- Managed by experienced and knowledgeable leaders;
- Participate in marketing, sales and support opportunities.
What we offer to help you blossom :
- Welcome kit
- Modern-opened work environment and flexible dress code
- Flexible workplace (Remote work & work-life balance schedule)
- Free in-office snacks and beverages (including coffee… a lot of coffee)
- Karaoke every Thursday.
- Happy hours and social events monthly
- Wellness initiatives and activities
- Employee recognition on the awards wall (“Wall of Fame”), social media features, milestone celebrations, and internal communication highlights
- Tuition and training reimbursement
- Birthday day-off
- Volunteering day and team building
- The opportunity to grow Big Bang from the inside.
- Referral Program
- Insurance covering
- Working from our different offices in Mauritius, France or Canada.