Content Marketing Associate
Come Join Our Passionate Team! At Barracuda, we make the world a safer place. We believe every business deserves access to cloud-enabled, enterprise-grade security solutions that are easy to buy, deploy, and use. We protect email, networks, data and applications with innovative solutions that grow and adapt with our customers’ journey. More than 200,000 organizations worldwide trust Barracuda to protect them — in ways they may not even know they are at risk — so they can focus on taking their business to the next level.
We are committed to a candidate selection process and work environment that is inclusive and barrier free. To ensure candidates are assessed in a fair and equitable manner, accommodations will be provided to prospective employees in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) and the Ontario Human Rights Code.
Envision yourself at Barracuda
The Content Marketing Associate is a key role that will sit on our MSP Marketing team, which focuses on creating informative and educational content that appeals to both current and prospective customers/partners.
The ideal candidate will possess strong writing and editing skills and must be comfortable working as part of a team and meeting regular deadlines. In a fast-paced environment, you will be a key contributor and editorial manager of the SmarterMSP blog, and act as the primary copyeditor for a variety of other marketing materials, such as emails, webpages, newsletters, and collateral.
What you’ll be working on
- Provide editorial oversight for Smarter MSP blog
- Maintain Barracuda MSP social media channels
- Proofread marketing materials for the team as needed
- Lay out success stories and other marketing materials in InDesign templates
- Maintain marketing collateral library
- Update and maintain news, awards, and success story sections of the website as needed
- Generate other content marketing materials as assigned (video scripts, e-books, white papers, infographics, etc.)
What you bring to the role
- Strong writing and proofreading skills
- Must have good organizational skills and attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, or journalism
- Interest in learning about new technology and evangelizing those to our partners
- Experience with Wordpress, Hubspot, or other CMS a plus
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite a plus
- Experience with Hootsuite, Sprout Social, or other social media platforms a plus
What you’ll get from us
A team where you can voice your opinion, make an impact, and where you and your experience are valued. Internal mobility – there are opportunities for cross training and the ability to attain your next career step within Barracuda.