Software Engineer (.NET/C#)
We provide technology that community financial institutions use to manage risk and drive growth. Our solutions automate key processes – from anti-money laundering to fraud detection to CECL readiness to lending workflows – empowering our customers by addressing their Enterprise Risk Management needs.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is not only a master of their craft, but also shares our commitment to driving a strong company culture by putting their heart and soul into their work every day.
We are seeking a highly motivated and skilled Software Engineer to help us leverage and build upon our core expert system and suites of financial analysis products. The position will require development work in a fast-paced environment at a rapidly growing company. This position will be remote or office based in Raleigh, NC or Austin, TX.
What You'll Do:
- Participate in design and code reviews and dive deep into technical implementation discussions
- Build, maintain, and enhance complex financial software solutions.
- Work in a full stack web-based development environment.
- Build prototypes, functional code, and automated tests.
- Take ownership of your work, and provide feedback in a fast-paced, interactive development cycle.
- Quickly find solutions to technical challenges, ranging from building super smooth UIs to efficiently performing complex calculations to designing data structures to represent complex systems.
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years experience in web development and Object-Oriented Design preferred.
- 2+ years experience with the following web technologies is preferred: AngularJS, VueJS, NHibernate, C#, ASP.NET, .NET Core, SQL.
What You’ll Earn:
- Market competitive total rewards package
- To be part of the Heart & SOUL of a winning company with an inspiring mission
- The opportunity to Make Big Things Happen
- Competitive salary along with full health benefits with an HSA option
- Unlimited PTO and bank holidays
- 401(k) plan and company match
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, age, genetic trait, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Abrigo is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected] with the subject line accommodation.