Customer Care Coordinator (Warrington)
Customer Care Coordinator
22.5 hours per week. (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday 09:30 - 15:00)
Salary: £18,330 (pro rata)
A Career to Be Proud Of
At Amplifon, we are dedicated and proud to provide the most advanced hearing aid technology that allows us to deliver an exceptional experience to every one of our customers.
To help make this a reality, we create a culture within our teams to cross-functionally collaborate, recognise achievements and provide opportunities to grow and develop.
We are the global hearing specialist operating across 29 countries which gives us access to world-class devices, advice and services but also to unique international development opportunities!
If you share our passion for Hearing Care, clinical excellence, and superior customer service, and if you want to be part of a close-knit global team that offers world-class training and international opportunities, then we have rewarding careers to challenge and develop your skills at Amplifon.
Our Customer Care Coordinators are an integral part of our Amplifon family, ensuring exceptional standards of care and communication are delivered at all times, supporting and working in harmony with our Clinic Managers.
Reporting into the Clinic Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Play an active role in generating revenue by scheduling appointments with customers and prospects in the shortest lead time possible, and through effective promotion and selling of add-on products where there is an appropriate need/benefit
- Manage the diary to the highest standards, ensuring the perfect mix of sales & service appointments for both new and existing customers
- Regularly review the clinic customer database identifying all appointment opportunities in an effort to increase clinic performance with minimal supervision.
- Personalise welcome calls equally well for new & existing customers to maximise attendance, and show an appreciation of the benefit of this towards driving revenue
- Manage in-store CRM to the highest standards
- Manage the look & feel of the store in line with Amplifon guidelines & standards; mainly [but not exclusively] visual merchandising, promotional campaigns and general appearance/cleanliness.
The successful applicant will demonstrate total customer devotion, being a real people champion to ensure the clinic is successful and the needs of the customer are met at all times.
You will also demonstrate:
- Computer literate including basic knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel, with previous experience of working on internal databases or appointment booking systems preferred
- A pro-active mindset, with a willingness to be flexible, agile & react positively to change
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with other HAAs, CCCs and all Support Office departments
- Self-motivated with the ability to work with minimal supervision and take ownership to solve problems
- Have an understanding of and commitment to the Amplifon vision & values
- Strong organisational skills, and the ability to plan and prioritise your own workload
If you have experience with internal databases or appointment booking systems, that would be great! However full training will be given during your induction!
Join our network of passionate Customer Care Coordinators and apply now!