iOS Software Developer
We are looking for a highly motivated self-starter with a passion for problem solving and creating great user experiences. You will be responsible for building and maintaining mobile applications for the iOS Platform. As a technical contributor in the execution of the strategic direction for the company, the success of this position will be measured by the usability, quality, and timeliness of applications delivery. You will participate in the architecture, design, and implementation of these applications. You will be expected to have proven experience building innovative native applications for the iOS platform.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Working with business owners to propose high-quality user experience solutions for iOS applications.
- Research current technology trends to provide input on how they may influence overall enterprise architecture.
- Contributing to and being a champion of iOS applications for enterprise.
- Working with tertiary groups such as Security, Architecture, IT Operations, and QA to ensure quality design, delivery, and adherence to corporate standards.
- Developing requirements definition, design and implementation of mobile applications on the iOS platform.
- Develop iOS application user interfaces and Web Service integration APIs using the latest technologies.
- Ensure application development principles, standards, and best practices are followed for each project.
- A 'can do' attitude, high energy, and creativity are required along with organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Strong interpersonal, oral, written, and visual communication skills, with the ability to present findings concisely and effectively.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with developers, program management, and marketing about objectives, requirements and design constraints.
- Solid understanding of agile development principles, careful attention to detail, as well as the ability to design solutions for multiple product requirements.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- BS/MS degree or equivalent.
- 3+ years of experience building native apps for the iOS platform using the latest SDK versions.
- Expertise in Swift, iOS SDK and iOS Human Interface guidelines.
- Deep understanding of REST API concepts.
- Knowledge of Software Design Patterns.
- Superb understanding of memory management in iOS.
- Knowledge and preferably usage of modern iOS architecture patterns.
- Fluent level of English.
- Perfect understanding and ability to comprehensively apply SOLID principles.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We also respect your privacy. Our Applicant Privacy Policies can be found here: http://jobs.jobvite.com/align-tech/
Sign up for email alerts and be the first to know of our new oppurtunities