Sales Operations Data Analyst - iTero
Marketing Raleigh , North Carolina
Join a team that is changing millions of lives.
Transforming smiles. Transforming lives. Transforming an industry.
At Align Technology, we believe a great smile can transform a person’s life, so we create technology that gives people the confidence to take on whatever’s next. We revolutionized the orthodontic industry with the introduction of the Invisalign system, and we have never lost sight of that spirit of innovation. Our teams are constantly pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
Ready to join us?
About this opportunity
The Commercial Operations Analyst, iTero will be responsible for providing support for the North America iTero Sales organization. This position will work with sales reps, managers and directors on all customer contract inquiries. Additionally, the role will work with the Commercial Operations team to develop reporting metrics and develop aggregated market intelligence to the sales team to continue to drive profitable growth.
In this role, you will…
- Regular responsibilities include weekly reporting to the North American iTero Leadership team on key sales metrics around pipeline management, sales performance and customer level data.
- This position requires the ability to analyze large amounts of data from multiple sources and synthesize them down to business intelligence for the Sales organization.
- This position would work cross functionally to deliver on key reporting functions.
- Additional opportunities will arise and the role expands to meet the business’ needs.
- Along with Manager of Commercial Operations, develop plans for sales representative deployment, activities, reporting requirements and key metric development to ensure effectiveness.
- Present to General Manager & Vice President level on recurring analysis
- Partner with Sales Operations to ensure alignment of organization-wide metrics;
- Responsible for key metric and dashboard development with analysis and insights into the sales performance based on numerous variables
- Develop metrics to analyze performance of promotional offerings against anticipated performance, including monitoring abnormal patterns
- Create and improve processes for optimizing selling opportunity within North America region
- Partner with Global counterparts to develop standardized metrics & reporting tools for Global Business
- Assist in Salesforce.com support for iTero NA Sales Team
- Provide ad hoc analysis on as needed basis.
- Increases productivity by developing automated sales applications; coordinating information requirements
In this role, you’ll need …
- 4-6 years of experience in sales operations or analytical role
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience; Preferably in Statistics, Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field; Masters degree is a plus
- Strong analytical skills and experience in building models in MS Excel required.
- Strong communication skills required.
- Ability to craft recommendation and present it effectively.
- Strong database query skills are BIG PLUS (specifically, MS Query; MS Access or SQL)
- Salesforce.com Experience a plus
- Medical device experience preferred
- Ability to travel up to 15%
Sound like a good fit?
Great! Click the Apply link below to let us know you are interested. Not the right fit? Don’t worry, there are lots more opportunities. Please consider sharing this opportunity with others in your network.
Invisalign clear aligners, iTero Intraoral scanners, and OrthoCAD digital services that help dental professionals achieve the clinical results they expect and deliver effective, cutting-edge dental options to their patients.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We also respect your privacy. Our Applicant Privacy Policies can be found here: http://jobs.jobvite.com/align-tech/
Sign up for email alerts and be the first to know of our new opportunities
Align Technology Job Alerts
Get notified about new jobs that match you, and let Align Technology know you're interested!