Software Development Engineer in Test (Python) - Machine Learning
Join a team that is changing millions of lives.
Transforming smiles. Transforming lives. Transforming an industry.
At Align Technology, we believe a great smile can transform a person’s life, so we create technology that gives people the confidence to take on whatever’s next. We revolutionized the orthodontic industry with the introduction of the Invisalign system, and we have never lost sight of that spirit of innovation. Our teams are constantly pushing the boundaries of what’s possible.
Ready to join us?
About this opportunity
SDET in Machine Learning team will automate non-trivial testing of various software based on Machine Learning models. SDET will be responsible for automated testing of accuracy and applicability of Machine Learning algorithms, server side of implemented software as well as integration with other company software.
In this role, you will…
- Dig into approaches to Machine Learning testing and apply them in practice
- Analyze software functional and non-functional requirements, work closely with manual SQA to understand what needs to be automated
- Maintain & improve existing automation framework, introduce new ways of automated testing for Machine Learning models & applications
- Automate testing of integration pipelines where Machine Learning applications interact with other applications
- Implement / monitor regular test execution (new builds and regression), analyze the reports, troubleshoot & investigate the failures
- Work with bugs throughout their lifecycle
In this role, you’ll need …
- 5+ years of combined experience in SQA (white box testing or complex backend domains) / math / research / development
- Experience with test automation or software development - 3+ years
- Experience with Python - 2+ years
- Experience with SQL, ability to construct complex queries - 2+ years
- Experience with Continuous Integration (preferably - Bamboo)
- Understanding of REST API principles, HTTP and HTTPS protocols is a plus
- Experience with cloud services is a plus
- Experience with non-functional testing is a plus
- Analytic mindset, ability to systematize information and learn complex things quickly
- Ability to think out of the box
- Strong attention to details
Sound like a good fit?
Great! Click the Apply link below to let us know you are interested. Not the right fit? Don’t worry, there are lots more opportunities. Please consider sharing this opportunity with others in your network.
Invisalign clear aligners, iTero Intraoral scanners, and OrthoCAD digital services that help dental professionals achieve the clinical results they expect and deliver effective, cutting-edge dental options to their patients.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We also respect your privacy. Our Applicant Privacy Policies can be found here: http://jobs.jobvite.com/align-tech/
Sign up for email alerts and be the first to know of our new oppurtunities