Executive Director, AIC Solutions Architect | Req#2248
ActioNet has an immediate opportunity for a Solution Architect in our ActioNet Innovation Center (AIC), located in Vienna, VA. The position requires a secret or above clearance and is located in Vienna, VA.
ActioNet is an IT/Cyber service provider and solutions integrator headquartered in Vienna, VA. The company works with the Federal Government, in agencies across Civilian and Defense.
- In this position, you will play an important leadership role in our AIC on strategic IT projects to bring innovative strategies around emerging technologies to support existing customers and further business growth.
- Business development, proposal solutioning/writing experience, and speaking skills are highly desired.
It is simple. We are passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation.
Basic Qualifications and Responsibilities
- Expert-level knowledge of the business, processes and technologies supported in the past, or currently supporting. Must have an ability to stay knowledgeable about, as well as introduce, new, advanced technologies that enhance business value.
- Proven solutioning experience with current and emerging technologies including, but not limited to: container technology, test automation, current programming/scripting languages, Agile development approaches, DevOps/DevSecOps, CI/CD pipelines, cloud-based hosting and development environments/platforms, advanced data analytics, and cybersecurity best practices.
- Demonstrated professional leadership style that motivates and inspires, embodies the values that attract top talent and develops employees to their desired potential.
- Relevant certifications: SAFe Agilist, CSM, PMP, Cloud Solution Architect,
- Active Clearance – Secret or above (or ability to obtain a clearance).
- Collaborate with operations, technical and business development managers, and ActioNet Centers of Excellence on key components of large solutions.
- Evaluate customer issues and make educated decisions on technologies, tools and the overall delivery strategy.
- Successfully communicate to customers, contract program managers, industry partners, ActioNet senior management, and Government representatives.
- Provide leadership and creativity in new business capture and proposal development.
- Track industry trends and leverage them to drive innovation and solution excellence across various functional domains.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in a technical, scientific, or engineering discipline. A Master’s degree is preferred.
- 10+ years design, implementation and consulting experience, 8+ years of software development tools and methodologies experience, 6+ years transforming customer operations through Agile, CI/CD, and DevOps/DevSecOps. Experience with developing and implementing innovative solutions a necessity.
- Applies systems and software engineering/architecture principles throughout the entire systems lifecycle, including, but not limited to: Concept, Design, Development/Testing, Production, O&M, and Retirement.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills across internal and external organizations.
- Demonstrates strong business partner relationships and vendor management skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage several projects/priorities simultaneously; able to be hands-on (producing high-quality, technically exceptional written and presentation materials) as well as strategic solutions across a wide area of IT requirements.
- Ability to effectively influence teams and authors; strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interface with all levels of personnel (executive to entry level).
- Ability to project a confident leadership image to peers, subordinates, and executive management, while inspiring enthusiasm and creative thinking among technical staff.
What is in for You?
As an ActioNeter, you get to be part of exceptional team and a corporate culture that nurtures mutual success for our customers, employees, and our communities. We give you the tools to be successful; all you need to do is bring your best ideas, your energy and a desire to develop your skills, experience, and career.
Are you ready to make a difference?
ActioNet is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.