Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst | Req#2645
ActioNet is looking for a Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst Lead located in Washington DC/Remote. ActioNet is an IT service provider and solutions integrator headquartered in Vienna, VA that works with the Federal Government. In this role, you require Core Competencies in Computer Forensics, Computer Network Defense, Software Testing and Evaluation, System Administration, and Threat Analysis.
- Monitor and consume open source and classified Cyber Threat Intelligence sources to include tactical, operational, and strategic types to assess and manage potential cyber threats to IT and information assets
- Monitor common social media platforms and assist in the investigation of any posts that raise cybersecurity or reputational concerns
- Monitor common code sharing platforms and developer collaboration forums for risks related to IT systems or code
- Integrate activities and product development with relevant intelligence programs
- Identify and create strategic and operational threat intelligence products that provide insight on malicious cyber actors’ motives and attempts to infiltrate, exploit, or exfiltrate data from networks and systems
- Review Open-Source Intelligence (OSINT) on the target environment to identify threats facing the environment, the environment’s exposure and attack surface, and aid in constructing attack vectors specific to the scope of the assessment
- Obtain Closed-Source Intelligence to identify threat history and closed-source reporting on threats
- Provide reports synthesizing the cyber threat intelligence derived from OSINT and closed-source reporting, as well as a listing of adversaries of interest, and a listing of their known TTPs
- Recommend CTI program and policy changes, perform risk assessments and analysis, and inform leadership of risk and risk mitigation strategies
- Identify and track Advanced Persistent Threats (APT), Cyber criminals, and Hacktivists
- Create and deliver cyber threat briefings to key cybersecurity stakeholders and senior leadership
- Use current threat data, industry best practices, and advanced tools and practices to conduct assessments and analysis of IT systems and report any findings and recommendations for mitigating risks and threats and improving cybersecurity posture with minimal impact to system performance
- Provide Indicator of Compromise (IOC) and Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTPs) related to these threats to SOC, Threat Hunt and Forensic Team, and Penetration Test Team
- Respond to leadership identified Prioritized Intelligence Requirements (PIR), produce an Analysis Reports, and provide feedback on PIR activities observed, intelligence report and other support services to internal and external stakeholders
- Create, monitor, and present weekly Advanced Persistent Threat (APT) and Cybercriminal Tracker Report detailing status of request
- Create and maintain the Cyber Threat Intel SOP and continuously update the processes
- Provide results of analysis in the Cyber Threat Intelligence Report to include the Vulnerability and Mitigation Report, Incident and Malware Analysis Report, Ad hoc Ongoing Alert Reports, and the Intelligence Community Directives (ICDs) established by the Director of National Intelligence (DNI)
It is simple. We are passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation.
- Minimum of five (5) or more years of experience in digital forensics and incident response and threat hunt activities
- Require Top Secret/SCI security clearance
What's in It For You?
As an ActioNeter, you get to be part of exceptional team and a corporate culture that nurtures mutual success for our customers, employees and our communities. We give you the tools to be successful; all you need to do is bring your best ideas, your energy and a desire to develop your skills, experience and career.
Are you ready to make a difference?
ActioNet is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.