C# / .NET Developer (Lakeland, FL) | Req#2945
ActioNet has an immediate opportunity for a .NET Developer requiring located in Lakeland, Florida. The developer will be responsible for building and updating existing C# .NET Core applications. Your primary responsibilities will be to upgrade and design applications. You will join a close-knit and highly technical team of developers and systems administrators that support a federal client. Although, the work is remote (two days a week) onsite (three days a week) or as needed. The ideal candidate should be within an hour drive from Lakeland, FL.
- Full Stack developer
- Rewrite old code to improve performance, functionality and bring into the .NET ecosystem
- Collaborate with engineers
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Full Stack .NET software developer of ASP Core websites and applications
- 2-4 years’ experience developing with .NET Core
- Familiarity with Python
- Ability to communicate with clients and team members clearly and effectively
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit test
Nice to Have Qualifications
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Understanding of JAVA
- Understanding of C++
- Familiarity with Linux
ActioNet is a CMMI-DEV Level 4, CMMI-SVC Level 4, ISO 20000, ISO 27001, ISO 9001, HDI-certified, woman-owned IT Solutions Provider with strong qualifications and expertise in Agile Software Engineering, Cloud Solutions, Cyber Security and IT Managed Services. With 24+ years of stellar past performance, ActioNet is the premier Trusted Innogrator!
At ActioNet, our Passion for Quality is at the heart of everything we do:
- We are committed to make ActioNet a great place to workand continue to invest in our ActioNeters
- We are committed to our customers by driving and sustaining Service Delivery Excellence
- We are committed to give back to our Community, help others and make the world a better place for our next generation
ActioNet is proud to be named as a Top Workplace for the ninth year in a row (2014 - 2022). We have 98% of Customer retention rate. We are passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation.
What's in It For You?
As an ActioNeter, you get to be part of exceptional team and a corporate culture that nurtures mutual success for our customers, employees and our communities. We give you the tools to be successful; all you need to do is bring your best ideas, your energy and a desire to develop your skills, experience and career. Are you ready to make a difference?
ActioNet is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.