DevOps Engineer - WorkSimple
What your day will look like:
Be part of a dynamic team and enjoy the work of a well-funded startup, with an amazing product and a great place to work at.
End to End ownership of the CI\CD pipelines of the product
Contribute to a 24/7 production product influencing enterprise clients work.
Fluent work with cloud infrastructure (mainly AWS)
Be a part of a winning R&D team who developed an awesome product which changes the way people work at work.
- Experience with web production environments with high SLAs in mind
- Working experience with major cloud vendors AWS/Google/Azure
- At least 3 years of Linux knowledge and Shell scripting.
- Experience with CI/CD tools Git, Jenkins / etc
- Experience with Puppet/Chef/Ansible
- Experience with monitoring tools (Zabbix/Nagios)
- Experience with Nginx, HAProxy
- Experience with managing databases - MySQL, Redis, ElasticSearch and MongoDB.
- Experience with Node.js/Rails stacks
- Understanding of TCP/IP networking and network architectures
- Ability to work in a 24/7 production environment
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes / ECS (nice to have)
- Team player with strong communication skills
Desireto learn and the ability to learn quickly
- Self-motivation & Self-learner
- A creative approach to problem-solving
- Well organized
- Able to define project milestones and deliver on-time
- Enthusiasm to experience new technologies