WRAL Digital Solutions is looking for a Digital Account Coordinator to join our team. The Digital Account Coordinator will support the Account Management team and their book of business, assisting with day-to-day operations, reporting and fulfillment. You will work closely with our internal team of project managers, ad operations specialists, SEO specialists, creative and copywriting teams to ensure client deliverables are executed based on their goals.
The Account Coordinator will have the opportunity to take ownership of specific accounts and build relationships directly with clients. Top candidates will be client focused, detail-oriented, hyper-organized and always ready to roll up their sleeves and dig in where needed. The ideal Account Coordinator will be a strategic thinker, problem solver and excellent communicator.
If these things describe you, you may be the person we’re looking for!
The Account Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Assisting Account Managers in manage digital marketing clients, serving as a point of contact for assigned clients and helping build trust through responsiveness, empathy, competence, active listening and results
- Preparing account documents, such as meeting agendas, meeting notes, proposals, and other client communication
- Preparing reports for clients at appropriate intervals, working closely with the Account Managers to glean insights and make recommendations for campaign optimizations
- Contributing to strategic planning, working alongside Account Managers to identify new opportunities based on client goals
- Working with Account Managers and the internal fulfillment team on any action items resulting from client calls or meetings
- Assisting with other administrative needs, such as order entry, as they arise
- A positive attitude with outstanding communication and time management skills
- 1-2 years of client service experience in a digital agency or consultancy, or other relevant digital marketing experience
- An appetite for business development
- A team player who can work with others toward common goals
- The capacity to thrive in a fast-paced, often changing environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel/spreadsheets and comfortable learning new software and processes as needed, including our internal project management system (Wrike)
People come to WRAL Digital and they stay. Why? We’re family. We have extraordinary expectations of each other and accept nothing short of excellence. Meshing with our standout team is as important as your skills. We’re locally owned by Capitol Broadcasting Company, a pioneering, stable, community advocate, do-the-right-thing company that offers some of the best benefits in the business.
WRAL Digital is based in Raleigh, North Carolina, consistently ranked as one of the best places to live, work and raise a family. The Triangle is an area of booming growth, with companies including Apple, Google and Amazon recently announcing major expansions here.
You must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to work at CBC. If there is a medical or religious reason preventing you from receiving an available COVID-19 vaccination, and you are selected as a candidate for consideration, we have an accommodations process in place to evaluate those requests.
A pre-employment drug screening is required. EOE, M/F. All Capitol Broadcasting Company properties are tobacco free. Capitol Broadcasting Company participates in E-Verify.
Capitol Broadcasting Company, Inc. is a diversified communications company which owns and/or operates WRAL-TV, WRAL Digital, WRAZ-TV, WRAZ Digital, WRAL-FM, WRAL-HD2, WCMC-FM, WCMC-HD1, WDNC-AM, WCMC-HD2, WCMC-HD3, WCLY-AM, WCMC-HD4, Microspace, CBC New Media Group and Wolfpack Sports Properties (a joint venture with Learfield) in Raleigh, NC; WILM-TV, WILT-LD and Sunrise Broadcasting in Wilmington, NC; The Durham Bulls Baseball Club, Bull City Hospitality, and the American Underground startup hub in Durham, NC; Holly Springs Salamanders in Holly Springs, NC; and real estate interests including the American Tobacco Historic District in Durham, NC, and Rocky Mount Mills in Rocky Mount, NC.