Real Estate Financial Analyst
Capitol Broadcasting Company, Inc. (“CBC”) has an opportunity for a financial analyst to join its growing real estate team in the Durham, NC office. CBC is a privately held diversified media company with a significant and growing real estate portfolio throughout the greater Triangle area.
For more than fifteen years, CBC has developed or invested in projects ranging from mixed-use, historic adaptive re-use to new ground-up, developments. CBC seeks to expand its real estate portfolio within the Triangle area through a combination of new developments and investments.
The ideal candidate for the position will have the following experience and primary responsibilities:
- Financial modeling and analysis of new development or investment opportunities.
- Conduct market research and analysis for underwriting and ongoing investment strategy.
- Detailed property underwriting and due diligence material collection, organization, and analysis.
- Assist with preparation of lease analysis.
- Assist in investment committee presentations of prospective projects and investments.
- Ongoing evaluation of economic, market, and real estate research data to assist in guiding investment strategy and decisions.
- Ad hoc analyses to assist on other company initiatives, as may be required from time-to-time.
This individual must have the ability to effectively balance working within a team environment and working independently. A minimum of two years of experience in real estate project analysis, a Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Real Estate, or Economics required. Candidates can expect a Financial/Excel test or assessment for this position.
A pre-employment drug screening is required. EOE, M/F. All Capitol Broadcasting Company properties are tobacco free. Capitol Broadcasting Company participates in E-Verify.
Capitol Broadcasting Company, Inc. is a diversified communications company which owns and/or operates WRAL-TV, WRAL Digital, WRAZ-TV, WRAZ Digital, WRAL-FM, WRAL-HD2, WCMC-FM, WCMC-HD1, WDNC-AM, WCMC-HD2, WCMC-HD3, WCLY-AM, WCMC-HD4, Microspace, CBC New Media Group and Wolfpack Sports Properties (a joint venture with Learfield) in Raleigh, NC; WILM-TV, WILT-LD and Sunrise Broadcasting in Wilmington, NC; The Durham Bulls Baseball Club, Bull City Hospitality, and the American Underground startup hub in Durham, NC; Holly Springs Salamanders in Holly Springs, NC; and real estate interests including the American Tobacco Historic District in Durham, NC, and Rocky Mount Mills in Rocky Mount, NC.