Sales Resource Coordinator
Capitol Broadcasting Company has an immediate opening for a Corporate Sales Resource Coordinator. The successful candidate will report directly to the Corporate Director of Business Development and will work closely with the CBC sales departments to assist with collaboration among various divisions of CBC.
- Development of CBC Sales promotional materials, proposals, case studies, testimonials, and other sales collateral.
- Planning and execution of in-person and online events for CBC sales teams and their customers
- Assisting in sales recruiting efforts through candidate search and outreach
- Organizing and managing access to online CBC sales tools and resources
- Acting as the company administrator of sales CRM systems
- Assisting with sales reporting and collecting and sharing best practices, division news and updates
- Working with CBC sales teams to identify CBC key accounts and target prospects
Skills necessary for this role include:
- Understanding of media industry platforms including radio, television, digital, streaming
- Outstanding written skills, including proficiency in B2B and B2C communication styles (with portfolio or samples)
- Experience in content creation through presentation templates, written communication, graphic design, and video/audio
- Experience in leading on-site, in-person events and activations and a proven track record of event planning and execution
- Ability to manage and cultivate email distribution lists
A pre-employment drug screening is required. EOE M/F. All Capitol Broadcasting Company properties are tobacco free. Capitol Broadcasting Company participates in E-Verify.
Capitol Broadcasting Company, Inc. is a diversified communications company which owns and/or operates WRAL-TV, WRAL Digital, WRAZ-TV, WRAZ Digital, WRAL-FM, WRAL-HD2, WCMC-FM, WCMC-HD1, WDNC-AM, WCMC-HD2, WCMC-HD3, WCLY-AM, WCMC-HD4, Microspace, CBC New Media Group and Wolfpack Sports Properties (a joint venture with Learfield) in Raleigh, NC; WILM-TV, WILT-LD and Sunrise Broadcasting in Wilmington, NC; The Durham Bulls Baseball Club, Bull City Hospitality, and the American Underground startup hub in Durham, NC; Holly Springs Salamanders in Holly Springs, NC; and real estate interests including the American Tobacco Historic District in Durham, NC, and Rocky Mount Mills in Rocky Mount, NC.