Key Account Coordinator
Capitol Broadcasting Company is seeking a Key Account Coordinator who will assist the WRAL-TV and FOX 50 sales team. You will be an integral part of a vibrant and developing sales team dedicated to providing excellent value and customer service to our clients.
Each day brings opportunities to work with talented individuals from a variety of departments across CBC, though most work will be focused on high-profile advertisers for our multiple TV stations here in the Raleigh market.
You will be directly responsible for all aspects of sales fulfillment including responding to client requests, creating and revising sales orders, and working closely with Account Managers to assist with accounts management via problem solving and data entry.
The ideal candidate can manage a high volume of requests with strong attention to detail while remaining professional when interacting with clients. Broadcast sales experience preferred but not required. A candidate with excellent organizational and time management skills will stand out, and one with a curious mind and a drive to solve problems will excel!
- Work with Account Managers to respond to a variety of requests from clients
- Creating and revising sales orders in the Wide Orbit Traffic software system
- Supply clients with regular pre-logs, post-logs, invoices, ratings posts, etc.
- Foster relationships with National Rep firm & agency contacts
- Act as a liaison between Traffic, Production, and Accounting to ensure campaigns start on time and run issue free.
- Autonomously working to develop makegood packages, track program changes, and look ahead for potential issues.
- Monitor performance of media schedules and book underdelivery as necessary.
- Other tasks as needed including inventory tracking and rate card maintenance
Recommended Skills and Attributes:
- Proficiency in the broadcast specific software such as Wide Orbit Traffic, Wide Orbit Media Sales, Medialine, Matrix, and ePort.
- Comfort with the Microsoft Office suite.
- Strong data-entry skills.
- Attention to detail and the ability to self-audit.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated with the confidence to see problems and solve them.
- Strong customer service skills.
A pre-employment drug screening is required. EOE, M/F. All Capitol Broadcasting Company properties are tobacco free. Capitol Broadcasting Company participates in E-Verify.
Capitol Broadcasting Company, Inc. is a diversified communications company which owns and/or operates WRAL-TV, WRAL Digital, WRAZ-TV, WRAZ Digital, WRAL-FM, WRAL-HD2, WCMC-FM, WCMC-HD1, WDNC-AM, WCMC-HD2, WCMC-HD3, WCLY-AM, WCMC-HD4, Microspace, CBC New Media Group and Wolfpack Sports Properties (a joint venture with Learfield) in Raleigh, NC; WILM-TV, WILT-LD and Sunrise Broadcasting in Wilmington, NC; The Durham Bulls Baseball Club, Bull City Hospitality, and the American Underground startup hub in Durham, NC; Holly Springs Salamanders in Holly Springs, NC; and real estate interests including the American Tobacco Historic District in Durham, NC, and Rocky Mount Mills in Rocky Mount, NC.