Video and Graphics Producer - Radio
The radio division of Capitol Broadcasting Company stations in Raleigh, NC has an immediate opening to join our team as a Video and Graphics Producer. The successful candidate will report to the Director of Integrated Marketing and work across all departments on programming, sales, marketing and promotional assets. The candidate should have a proven portfolio of work that showcases visual marketing and audience-driven campaigns.
Skills that should be displayed within portfolio and are required for this role include:
- Developing various digital, marketing and advertising materials for a variety of projects across our radio properties,
- Creating or sourcing images and artwork,
- Collating content for contests, special events, and client sponsored interactive projects,
- Video shooting, editing and production as needed to promote station initiatives
- Updating online assets,
- Tracking individual campaign progress,
- Help maintain on-site video studio and editing equipment,
- Log and curate visual assets used in advertising, presentations, online and in meetings,
- Help maintain content calendar, ensuring proper execution and timely results delivery,
- Streamlining production, and handling the management of all assets,
- Superior video and still photography skills,
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite and products,
- Hands on experience in “start-to-finish” creative projects, including: concepting/writing, shooting, editing/posting and lighting for studio and field campaigns,
- Ability to work on many projects simultaneously and under deadline,
- Proven track record of working collaboratively across departments should be clearly explained in materials.
- Minimum of 3 years active producing experience with marketing/promotional/creative reel and/or demo. A sample of work and portfolio required.
- Current and contemporary knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, digital and social ad sets and creative.
- Firsthand, working knowledge of on-air and digital promotion production techniques and familiarity with current production and photography trends.
- Experience translating broadcast designs and concepts to interactive digital and social media campaigns.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- An intimate understanding of and honed skill set around design, copy, production and other areas of creative.
- Ability to lift/carry equipment weighing up to 40 pounds and a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Must be available to work nights, weekends and holidays when required
A pre-employment drug screening is required. EOE M/F All Capitol Broadcasting Company properties are tobacco free. Capitol Broadcasting Company participates in E-Verify.
Capitol Broadcasting Company, Inc. is a diversified communications company which owns and/or operates WRAL-TV, WRAL Digital, WRAZ-TV, WRAZ Digital, WRAL-FM, WRAL-HD2, WCMC-FM, WCMC-HD1, WDNC-AM, WCMC-HD2, WCMC-HD3, WCLY-AM, WCMC-HD4, Microspace, CBC New Media Group and Wolfpack Sports Properties (a joint venture with Learfield) in Raleigh, NC; WILM-TV, WILT-LD and Sunrise Broadcasting in Wilmington, NC; The Durham Bulls Baseball Club, Bull City Hospitality, and the American Underground startup hub in Durham, NC; Holly Springs Salamanders in Holly Springs, NC; and real estate interests including the American Tobacco Historic District in Durham, NC, and Rocky Mount Mills in Rocky Mount, NC.