Docker SWARM and CI/CD specialist
Role and Responsibility:
Plans and leads deployment of applications, associated tools and best practices with an initial focus on Containers and Bamboo. Provides technical leadership and design, development, implementation and consulting to the organization. Responsible to plan, lead, document and integrate complex tool software and features strategies and solutions with related technical groups. Conducts complex problem prevention, resolution and integration planning.
- For straightforward problems, designs solutions including security, availability and performance
- Plans and executes broad resolutions to recurring problems and regulatory changes
- Handles moderately complex communication with technical and business partners outside engineering group
- Function tests new solutions and tool releases and fixes, including compatibility testing and documentation of steps and issues.
- Performs advanced tests and documents best practices, including plans upgrade and path deployments
- Partners with application development, operations and customers to identify needs, opportunities and solutions, for example using advanced features
- Acts as a point of contact for global teams to ensure local and global best practice align
- Establishes and updates local standards and best practice within own technical area
- expected to train, mentor, and provide technical guidance to less experienced associates on J2EE and CICD topics
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline and 5-15 or more years work experience in IT.
- 6 years or more experience within content management as a developer, administrator, engineer, consultant or a middleware technologist in WebSphere, Containers and Bamboo
- Communicates effectively within the engineering team and with other technical and business teams
- Has the motivation and ability to carry out complex problem-solving to resolution.
- Has the aptitude for planning, implementing and debugging software and related tools
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills with the ability to effectively convey concepts to business and technology peers as well as senior management.
- Highly motivated to learn new technologies and evaluate its application in new environment.
- Well organized and able to work independently with minimal direction.
- Ability to work simultaneously on multiple large, complex projects in a team setting as a facilitator and team member.
- Must have hands on experience with designing, building, configuring, integrating and managing key components of fully automated tool stack
o Docker SWARM and set of its technologies (UCP, Traefik, etc.)
o Version control software (e.g. bitbucket)
o Binary Repositories (e.g. Artifactory)
o CICD (e.g. Bamboo)
o Testing (e.g. jUnit)
o Scripting languages (BASH, CRON)
- Must have hands on experience with programming J2EE based enterprise applications
- Preferably have experience designing, building, configuring and managing Apache and other opensource based middleware
o Apache HTTP Server
o Apache Tomcat
- Preferably have certification and experience in designing, building, configuring and managing equivalent to below in operating systems
o Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA)
o LPIC-1 Certified Linux Administrator
o Linux Foundation Certified SysAdmin (LFCS)
o CompTIA Linux+
Excellent written and oral communication skills in English. Japanese skills preferred but not required
Get the Future You Want - 望む未来を手に入れよう