Capgemini is looking for a Insurance Practice Solutions Head based in Tokyo, Japan.
The position will be reporting to our VP Head of Financial Services based in Tokyo and run FS solutions across Insurance domain.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
As a Solutions Director, facilitate appropriate presales to project delivery to meet contractual obligation and client expectation mainly working with Insurance Sector. Report to FS Sector head based in Japan.
- Closely work with sales to understand the pipelines, proactively plan with project managers and relevant clients, partners and internal stakeholders for program roadmaps, capability planning and skill alignment as necessary to sustain growth of business with very high quality of services
- Closely monitor the project progress, quality, financials, customer satisfactions, risks, and issues. Take proactive actions with project managers and relevant stakeholders in both Capgemini and the client.
- Educate and influence the project managers, team members, and the client to make project delivery successful. Provide technical advice, business knowledge, or management advices with the project members as required.
- Suggest and negotiate change requests, contractual changes, resource allocations, and scope changes to set reasonable project goal and delivery.
- Maintain and expand good communications and relationship with client stakeholders.
- Lead the Financial services practice to promote new project proposals and solutions and facilitate communications particularly between offshore team and client.
- Work with Sales and partners/alliances team(s) to explore potential business opportunities within client organization. Promote senior executive relationship between Capgemini and the client.
- Establish and follow up the account plan to have BCM and other practices to expand business.
- Coordinate and promote common strategy and account plans with other regions. Exchange information and maintain relationship with the practice and sales members to win the business as a global service provider. Monitor and capture Head Office strategy and plans to help other regions get mandates in global basis.
- Continuously report to Delivery Executive and CG Japan management on the account and projects. Propose potential ideas and plans for appropriate delivery and business expansion.
Required Experience and Skill:
- Fluent level of English and Native level of Japanese (minimum JLPT N1).
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience in pre-sales, solution design and implementation for Insurance sector.
- Understanding and experience in Insurance is a must, including knowledge of products/operations/organizations/regulations within Japan.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills to manage stakeholders and cultivate potential clients.
- Excellent communication skills both in Japanese and English to manage and coordinates.
- Experiences in creating constructive solutions by effectively coordinating global SMEs and stakeholders in a given constraint.
- Experience working in a global team, especially offshore development engagements will be an added plus.
Get the Future You Want - 望む未来を手に入れよう