ADAS/AD Architect for Automotive
Job Title: ADAS/AD Architect for Automotive
The ADAS/AD Architect for Automotive will report into Japan head of delivery for Capgemini Engineering and dotted line to our global CTO for ADAS/AD.
The architect will contribute to the acceleration our Automotive capabilities in Japan, leveraging our global expertise and assets. He will be a key actor of our strategy to grow a strong Automotive practice in Japan.
The architect is responsible for the technical capability in Japan and needs to have experience in current ADAS/AD technologies as well as a deep understanding of key trends, a clear vision on the future and the ability to clearly articulate how they will personally contribute to the realization of that vision.
Appointees will work closely with our global Automotive capability.
Duties and Responsibilities / 職務範囲:
Candidate will be responsible for three major missions:
- Supporting Japan sales team in presenting our capabilities and building solutions for our Automotive clients and prospects – he acts as the technical leader on presales activities.
- Supporting delivery teams in critical delivery phases, including training of the local team on latest ADAS/AD technologies.
- Acting as a Thought Leader on ADAS/AD technologies and supporting our research & innovation projects run in Japan related to the field of expertise.
Qualifications (Mandatory) ／ 応募条件（必須）:
- Solid competency in architectures of ADAS and/or Autonomous Driving systems as well as the design/simulation, development, and validation processes in compliance with the safety constraints of the sector (ISO 26262)
- Experience in managing or monitoring the development lifecycle process (from specifications to qualification) of complex systems in the automotive industry
- Proven competency in embedded software development in C/C++, Python, etc.
- Knowledge and experience on ROS, AutoSAR
- Strong communication skills, must be business fluent in English, both written and verbal
- Able to communicate effectively at executive management and technical levels (with clients and internally)
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision but also proactive and highly effective working in a team environment
- Enthusiastic, flexible, and keen approach to learning and assisting with the development of junior colleagues through mentoring etc.
- Structured individual with good problem-solving skills
- Understanding of basic principles for Functional Safety implementations (ISO26262, SOTIF) and Security (ISO21434)
- Experience with Automotive SPICE is a positive
Qualifications (Preferred) ／ 応募条件（歓迎）:
- Relevant technical degree or equivalent experience in a relevant technology or industry area (Systems Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Science)
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Automotive with a proven background in technical delivery of either product, services (preferably both) related to systems and / or software architecture
Tokyo and/or Tsukuba
Business trips in Japan is required
Please contact the following recruiters should you wish to apply candidates
Capgemini ERD Talent Acquisition Team
Francis Han (ERD TA Manager)
Satoshi Akazawa (ERD TA)
Ryu Tsuchiya (ERD Recruitment Coordinator)
Get the Future You Want - 望む未来を手に入れよう