Presales Security / Cybersecurity Solution Architect
Who you’ll be working with:
The role sits in Cloud Infrastructure Services (CIS) Global Business Line ‘s Cloud & Edge Japan Organization, which is tasked with client advisory services, cloud project engagements and cloud service delivery.
We are looking to build a team in Japan that is focused on hyper growth of our cloud infrastructure portfolio with focus on cloud and cybersecurity. We need high energy, growth oriented and ambitious members to join this team
Solution process and Client facing skills
- Involved in opportunity review and qualification
- Responsible for managing the entire proposal lifecycle which will include scope finalization, solution review, commercials and proposal submission
- Apart from proposals, will also be responsible to create capability presentations in close coordination with COEs
- Post proposal submission, based on client requirement, will coordinate and participate in proposal defence as applicable
- Will be required to meet customers along with sales team to identify opportunities and make capability presentations
- Will ensure adherence to internal process and compliance requirements
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders, business units and partners for complex opportunities
- Should have excellent communications skills and writing skills – this is required as the role demands customer facing capabilities
- 10- 12 years of work experience in working on security solutions (implementation and Managed Security Services) that includes technologies such as IBM, Fortinet, Fireeye, Trend Micro, RSA, McAfee etc.
- Should have worked on presales role in terms of guiding on Innovations in Solution, Identifying Win Themes, Proposal Flow, Value proposition etc. for opportunities that include Fixed Price, T&M, Service based engagements
- Must have Hands on experience in Solutioning, Design & estimation, sizing and proposal writing (at least 3 years)
- Must have faced Proposal Defense, Orals and should have played key role in winning the deal. The person should have the cybersecurity technical knowledge to identify client issues, work independently to find solutions based on CG capabilities and convince the client about our ability to deliver
- Experience in at least 3-4 implementation Customer development projects
- Certifications are welcome
Japanese Native level and English Fluent level
What we’ll offer you:
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different:
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Love your career. Ace your career.