SAP FICO Functional Lead
Capgemini, one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services, has over 16,000 professionals with expertise in SAP solutions, with nearly 40 percent located in global delivery centers and more than 1,300 services clients worldwide. Capgemini’s implementation business in support of SAP solutions spans all major industries, including consumer goods and retail, energy and utilities, manufacturing, public sector and financial services, working with companies of all sizes.
Capgemini Japan focuses on globalization initiatives, and there have great opportunities of working with global talents, of making human network across the world and of learning our world-class methodology and accelerators.
One of the key challenges that our Japanese companies face is globalization, i.e., standardizing enterprise architecture globally. There are not so many Japanese companies that attempt to transform themselves to a global company and there are not so many opportunities of working on globalization, however in this SAP project for our major Japanese pharmaceutical client, as they are now shifting to a global company, you will be able to work on such globalization opportunity. If you fulfill your responsibility successfully and make this great transformation happen, you will get quite meaningful experience and bilingual coordination capabilities that majorities of the other Japanese clients show their interests for their globalization.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contribute to client project as functional lead position (the following are examples of key activities in typical global project)
- Develop project plan as SAP Finance functional lead
- Define global template or understand pre-configured SAP solution (Functional coverage of globally standardized SAP, Global standard processes/policies)
- Understand high level local organizational structure including external units, as-is business process flow, high level local as-is system architecture incl. interfaces, middleware and high level data flow
- Identify gaps between global template and as-is business process/legal compliance
- Define to-be business processes/systems and functional/non-functional requirements
- To direct configuration and RICEF design as per business requirements
- Prepare the test cases (for both configured and RICEFs custom functionalities).
- Discuss with offshore team the functional requirements including integrations
- Support the client team and the development team in testing, training, master data preparation and data migration
- Make a daily communication, weekly and monthly reports to the supervisor
- Support SAP business development through RFP response, proposal development, and/or oral presentation etc.
- Participate in Capgemini enterprise solutions practice community by exchanging the knowledge and experience across SAP practitioners
Necessary skills and experience
- 6+ years of SAP implementation experience, which must include business blueprint in FI/CO module
- Good interpersonal skill with people including client and team members
- Understanding business processes and requirements in the areas of expertise (e.g. financial/managerial accounting, IFRS)
- Flexibility to develop solutions from multiple aspects (e.g. business procedure change, organizational change, technical solution)
- Ability to express your own opinion to client middle level (e.g. accounting division manager)
- Willingness to learn new packaged solutions, IT industry trends, methods and tools
- Collaboration Experience with people with different nationalities and cultures
- Capability to make work request and review the progress to offshore resources through documentation and verbal communication
- Understanding of SAP S/4 HANA
- Experience in Energy/ Utilities sectors.
- Both business Japanese and English bilingual skill
Get the Future You Want.