Canadian Solar Inc. (NASDAQ: CSIQ) is a vertically‐integrated manufacturer of solar cells, modules and custom‐designed solar power applications. Canadian Solar’s world‐class team of professionals works closely with our customers to provide them with solutions for all of their solar needs. Founded in 2001, Canadian Solar is one of the world’s fastest‐growing companies in the solar industry and has been listed on the NASDAQ since November 2006. Canadian Solar is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Title: Contract Administrator
Reports to: Director of Sales, Key Accounts
Location: Walnut Creek, CA 94597
Canadian Solar, Inc. is looking for a responsible Contract Administrator, who will run, administer and organize all project and project development activities in cooperation with and under the direction of the Project Manager(s) and Project Developer(s), aiming at the flawless execution of the project(s) and development(s).
The Contract Administrator must be quality conscious with the ability to balance multiple assignments in a fast-paced, team environment. A team-oriented approach and the ability to work with different personalities and professional styles are essential. The ability to listen and understand expectations, take direction, and communicate effectively and on a timely basis is required.
- Manages projects from RFP to project completion.
- Coordinates activities, resources, equipment and information as directed.
- Efficiently and accurately sets up projects and tracks that all project initiation requirements are met. Attends project reviews as necessary.
- Acts as liaison with internal and external stakeholders to support project requirements, scope and objectives.
- Provides clients with status of contracts, allocations, orders, and confirms progress and status of each.
- Creates reporting tools for senior management to have full visibility on each project.
- Helps prepare project memos and proposals, timeframes, schedule and budget.
- Monitors and tracks project’s progress, implementation and handles any issues that arise. Reports and escalates to management as needed.
- Reinforces quality procedures and work with staff to ensure compliance for projects and client deliverables.
- Acts as the point of contact and communicates project status adequately to all stakeholders, including community consultation as required.
- Partners with regional and HQ level order fulfillment and logistics to execute client orders successfully.
- Creates and maintains comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports. Establishing and maintaining systems for archiving, tracking, and updating project materials; schedule meetings and conference calls; prepares materials for meetings and keeps minutes of meetings.
- Prepares activity reports, presentations, market updates and supports in business plans.
- Manages a high volume of assigned project workload in a timely, accurate, and consistent manner
- Other job related duties as assigned by the Director of Sales, Key Accounts.
Required Qualifications, Experience and Skills:
- Must have 5-8 years of B2B sales support, contract and project management, account management, or client services experience
- Solar Industry a plus but not required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Proficient with Salesforce (or similar CRM software)
- Proficient in MS office (Excel, PowerPoint) (Proficiency with solar-specific software a plus)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to communicate information and ideas clearly, concisely, and professionally
- Results oriented, organized, highly motivated, and creative
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
Compensation and Benefits:
Canadian Solar offers a competitive salary plus fully comprehensive benefits and performance bonus package based on an annual objective achievement. This is a full time position.