Finance Manager/ Assistant Finance Manager
Canadian Solar Inc. (NASDAQ: CSIQ) is a vertically - integrated manufacturer of solar cells, modules and custom-designed solar power applications. Canadian Solar’s world-class team of professionals works closely with our customers to provide them with solutions for all of their solar needs. Founded in 2001, Canadian Solar is one of the world’s fastest-growing companies in the solar industry. Canadian Solar is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Title: Finance Manager/ Assistant Finance Manager
Reports To:Chris Sher - APAC finance controller
- We are seeking a proactive, motivated and experienced Finance Manager / Assistant Finance Manager to manage a small team and work very closely with the business team to drive business success.
- Complete financial spectrum of accounting, reporting, budgeting, financial analysis and controlling.
- Required to handle project accounting for Turnkey Business.
- Ensure all financial regulations are met through the maintenance of adequate systems of internal control.
- Handling local compliance with applicable accounting standards and local tax compliance.
- Continuously monitor and optimize all finance/accounting processes and commercial decisions to support the rapid growth of the company and ensure a well-controlled environment.
- Prepare management reports including project cashflow forecasts.
- Other ad hoc assignments as required.
- Bachelor’s degree qualifications in accounting, finance or equivalent.
- CPA qualified.
- Six years of related experience in a similar environment, or at least five within a large, complex organisation.
- Familiar with project accounting.
- Have strong finance analytical skills.
- SAP knowledge is an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills, with demonstrated ability to motivate others.
- Fluent in English, conversational Chinese language ability is seen as advantageous, but not a requirement.
Compensation and Benefits:
Canadian Solar offers a competitive salary benefits as well as a performance bonus package based on an annual objective achievement.
Qualified candidates please send resumes and a cover letter demonstrating your motivation and experience to [email protected]
We understand the benefits of and celebrate our diverse workforce. Spanning six continents, our values are built on the strength that diversity brings to our global workplace. We are committed to fostering an inclusive working environment and, as an equal employment opportunity employer, we hire based on merit and all applications are considered.