AZ Owner Operator - Domestic Highway
Base Location: BRAMPTON, ON
Status: Full Time, 2 to 4 trips per week
Rate: Mileage + Hourly for delay/unload
Start Times: vary based on hours of service availability.
Details of Position:
- Pick up and deliver goods from DC to CTC stores in Ontario and Quebec
- Must be able to hand-bomb offload.
- Layovers expected.
- Flexible planning (mix of city and highway delivery options can be arranged.)
- Inspect and operate company and/or customer issued equipment.
- Maintain communication with company dispatch office to report daily activity, delays, etc.
- Complete and submit all documentation required for invoicing, billing, electronic log book, etc.
- Valid AZ license, clean abstract, CVOR and criminal record search.
- Follow company and customer procedures and policies.
- Must maintain compliance with Hours of Service requirements and Transportation of Dangerous Goods.
- Must be self-motivated, take initiative and work well with others.
- Highly professional and offer superior customer service skills.
Canada Cartage is the country's largest provider of outsourced fleet solutions, providing dedicated equipment and drivers to both small and large firms. Our Guelph Terminal is looking for Owner Operators in the Guelph area to service our for-hire accounts.
If you meet the above qualifications, please contact:
1-800-268-2228 x 18102
or visit in the HR Recruiting Department at 6767 Davand Drive, Mississauga, ON L5T 2T2.
Committed to employment equity, Canada Cartage Systems LP encourages applications from Aboriginal people, members of visible minority groups and women.