AZ Owner Operator Flatdeck
Enjoy weekly pay and a sign-on bonus of $2250
Canada Cartage is the country's largest provider of outsourced fleet solutions, providing dedicated equipment and drivers is looking for 10 Owner Operators for our Mississauga terminal.
Base Location: MISSISSAUGA, ON
Status: Full Time, 50+ hours per week
Rate: $45.00 per hour
Shifts: Monday to Friday – 55 hours/week, additional weekend work available on sign-up basis for extra revenue!
Details of Position:
- Pick up and deliver goods from accounts servicing various contracts in the GTA and Southern Ontario.
- Highway and City deliveries available
- Flat deck commodities: Lumber, Steel, Brick, Glass and Stone.
- Must be able to strap/secure loads.
- Moffett experience an asset, training is provided.
- Occasional layover may be required, when hours of service dictates.
- Inspect and operate company and/or customer issued equipment.
- Maintain communication with company dispatch office to report daily activity, delays, etc.
- Complete and submit all documentation required for invoicing, billing, hours of service, etc.
- Load securement and Moffett training provided.
- Occasional tarping required.
- Heavy Spec tractor preferred.
- Valid AZ license, clean abstract, CVOR and criminal record search.
- Follow company and customer procedures and policies.
- Must maintain compliance with Hours of Service requirements and Transportation of Dangerous Goods.
- Must be self-motivated, take initiative and work well with others.
- Highly professional and offer superior customer service skills.
Committed to employment equity, Canada Cartage Systems LP encourages applications from Aboriginal people, members of visible minority groups and women.