AZ Owner Operator - Flatbed City or Highway
Canada Cartage is the country's largest provider of outsourced fleet solutions, providing dedicated equipment and drivers is looking for Flatbed Owner Operators for our Mississauga terminal.
Enjoy weekly pay and a sign-on bonus of $2250
Details of Position:
Base Location: MISSISSAUGA, ON
Status: Full Time, 50+ hours per week
City Rate: $45.00 per hour
Highway Rate: Percentage of Revenue
Shifts: Monday to Friday – morning shifts, additional weekend work available on sign-up basis for extra revenue!
- Secure load and deliver goods from accounts servicing various contracts in Southern Ontario.
- A mix of highway and city deliveries available.
- For highway loads, occasional layover may be required, when hours of service dictates
- Flat deck commodities: Lumber, garden goods, Brick, Glass and Stone.
- Must be able to strap/secure loads.
- Moffett experience an asset, training is provided.
- Inspect and operate company and/or customer issued equipment.
- Maintain communication with company dispatch office to report daily activity, delays, etc.
- Complete and submit all documentation required for invoicing, billing, hours of service, etc.
- Load securement and Moffett training provided.
- Occasional tarping required.
- Heavy Spec tractor is preferred.
- Valid AZ license, clean abstract, CVOR and criminal record search.
- Follow company and customer procedures and policies.
- Must maintain compliance with Hours of Service requirements and Transportation of Dangerous Goods.
- Must be self-motivated, take initiative and work well with others.
- Highly professional and offer superior customer service skills.
If you meet the above qualifications, please contact:
1-800-268-2228 x 18102
or visit in the HR Recruiting Department at 6767 Davand Drive, Mississauga, ON L5T 2T2.
Committed to employment equity, Canada Cartage Systems LP encourages applications from Aboriginal people, members of visible minority groups and women.