Class 1 Flat Deck Driver
Position Title: Class 1 Flat Deck Driver
Location: Calgary, AB
We are looking for talented dedicated Class 1 Flat Deck drivers with exceptional customer service to join our fleet.
- Various start times
- Sunday - Friday (May have to depart on Sundays)
- Must be comfortable driving to Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba
- Regional and Highway driving
- 1-2 overnights
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Valid Class 1/AZ License is required
- Experience with class 1 delivery driving
- Curtain side/ Flat deck experience with Strapping required.
- Must have excellent communication and customer service skills
- Comfortable with smartphone technology
- Reliable, flexible, punctual and safe driving behaviors
- Comfortable backing in all manner of tight spaces and locations
- Must be bondable and legally entitled to work in Canada
Why Work for Canada Cartage:
- Dedicated 24-Hour Dispatch Coverage
- Modern, well maintained Fleet; professionally detailed, inside and out, on a regular basis
- Industry leading benefits package including company-matching pension plan
- Stability; Full Time, Steady Hours and consistent year round work
- Safety-oriented company with a safety program in place
- Opportunities for career advancements through training and development
- Company perks such as company phone, uniform/safety boots allowance and discount programs for gym memberships, auto services, cell phone plans, etc.
- Awarded as a Top Fleet Employer in 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, and 2021
- Work with a company named "Canada's Best Employer 2018, 2019, 2021 & 2021" in Transportation & Logistics by Forbes
We would like to thank all those expressing an interest in this position; however only the candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Committed to employment equity, Canada Cartage Systems LP encourages applications from Aboriginal people, members of visible minority groups and women.