AZ Driver - Highway - US Runs
AZ Driver – Highway US Runs
Position Title: AZ Driver – US Runs
Location: Guelph, On
We are looking for talented dedicated drivers with exceptional customer service to join our delivery fleet. We provide an excellent training program, dedicated equipment, and opportunities for growth.
- Start and finish from Guelph
- Guelph to US (cross boarder position)
- Delivery of various commodities to customer locations in the US
- Ensure customer delivery is met in a timely, safe and professional manner
- Ensure accuracy and record all deliveries on timesheet
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Valid AZ License
- Minimum of 3 months of verifiable AZ driving experience
- Previous highway experience will be considered an asset
- Must be comfortable with both city and highway driving, regular tight turns, backup into small dock
- Clean CVOR, abstract and criminal search
- Follow company rules and regulations with respect to safety and hours of service
- Excellent customer service skills
Why Work for Canada Cartage:
- Dedicated 24-Hour Dispatch Coverage
- Modern, well maintained Fleet; professionally detailed, inside and out, on a regular basis
- Industry leading benefits package including company-matching pension plan
- Stability; Full Time, Steady Hours and consistent year round work
- Safety-oriented company with a safety program in place
- Opportunities for career advancements through training and development
- Company perks such as company phone, uniform/safety boots allowance and discount programs for gym memberships, auto services, cell phone plans, etc.
- Awarded as a Top Fleet Employer in 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022
- Work with a company named "Canada's Best Employer 2018, 2019, 2021 & 2022" in Transportation & Logistics by Forbes
We would like to thank all those expressing an interest in this position; however only the candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Committed to employment equality, Canada Cartage Systems LP encourages applications from Aboriginal people, persons with a disability, members of visible minority groups, women, and all other protected class.