Tanker Truck Driver - Class 1 - US Run
Canada Cartage was founded in 1914 and is the country's largest provider of outsourced fleet solutions, providing dedicated equipment and drivers to both small and large firms.
We are looking for professional and safety oriented Class 1 Truck Drivers with Tractor-Trailer Tanker experience for our Tanker run to the USA. If you love being on the road and enjoy scenic drives this is the perfect opportunity for you!
Sunday to Thursday OR Monday to Friday 4 PM depart from Langley, BC to Kent, Washington, USA. HOME DAILY
Why work for Canada Cartage?
- Dedicated schedule
- We offer competitive mileage and hourly rates
- Dedicated Equipment
- Industry leading benefits package including company-matching pension plan
- Various company perks such as company phone, uniform/safety boot allowance and discount programs for gym memberships, auto services, etc.
- Once on board you can earn bonuses by referring your friends and family to come work with us (restrictions apply)
- Canada Cartage offers a well maintained fleet
- Safety-oriented company with a Safety Program and Safety Bonuses in place
- Consistent year round work
Your Daily Responsibilities:
- Pre-trip and Post-trip of equipment
- Adhere to Hours of Service regulations and maintaining E-Logs
- Unloading of various types of cryogenic gas or liquids
- Maintain cleanliness of equipment Chaining tires as required
- Chaining up drive axles and working in all types of weather is the norm
Our General Requirements/Qualifications:
- Hold a valid Class 1 license
- Minimum 5 years of Tractor-Trailer experience and 1 year of Tanker experience. Must be verifiable
- Must provide a Clean 5 year N Print Drivers abstract; restrictions apply
- Must be able to drive manual transmission
- Must pass a criminal background check and drug and alcohol testing
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds unassisted
If you meet the above qualification, please respond to this job posting and attach your current resume and/or Commercial Driver Abstract. We would like to thank all those expressing an interest in this position; however only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Committed to employment equity, Canada Cartage encourages applications from Aboriginal people, members of visible minority groups and women