With locations across Western Canada, Canada Cartage System is a recognized leader in transportation logistics delivering customized solutions for the transportation, distribution and warehousing marketplace.
We offer a benefits package, advancement opportunities, and career development.
Required by: ASAP
Status: Full Time
Schedule: Tuesday to Saturday
Start Time: 4:00 AM to 12:30 PM
- Help offload trailers
- Work as a team
- Provide customer service where required
- Able to operate Forklift and Power Pallet Jack
- Must be able to work in a cold/hot environment
- Forklift experience Required
- Minimum 1 year of warehouse experience
- Have steel-toed safety boots
- Must pass a criminal background check, must be bondable
- Able to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally at all times
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience operating powered/manual pallet jacks and dollies/wheelers is an asset
- Must be able to work in a cold/hot environment; outside work
- Physical ability to lift up to 50lb
- Work in a fast-paced/physically demanding environment
If you meet the above qualifications, please apply online.
We would like to thank all those expressing an interest in this position; however, only the candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Committed to employment equity, Canada Cartage Systems LP encourages applications from Aboriginal people, members of visible minority groups and women