Canada Cartage is a leading national provider of customer-located, dedicated trucking services and warehouse solutions. The majority of Canada Cartage’s fleet and drivers are dedicated to specific customers and reside at their locations.
- To seek operational excellence for the account(s) in scope; to continuously monitor and improve the quality and consistency of service delivery, data quality and reporting requirements both internally and with the account(s) in scope.
- To manage ongoing the commitments made to the customer and ensure that the right and commercially responsible processes have been implemented across all involved departments.
- To identify growth potential within the assigned client based in order to achieve growth and retention from our existing clients.
- The geographical responsibility will depend on the account(s) and can vary from local, to national, to regional, to cross-regional.
- Building & maintaining a strong relationship strategy with multiple contacts within both the client and Canada Cartage Systems (CCS)
- Internal Collaboration with Operations, Pricing, Solutions, Legal and Business Implementation teams to ensure accuracy within reporting, prioritization of tasks & required actions.
- Deliver consistent compliance on rate review’s per contractual agreements and build compelling facts around the need for increases based on market conditions and operational scope
- Identifying and securing up sell opportunities with exiting customer for additional revenue from all products (Fleet Outsourcing and Logistics Solutions)
Measurements of Success:
- Comprehensive understanding of the customers supply chain, their strategies and goals
- Accuracy in the reporting of the Customer P&L
- Robust pipeline that consists of growth of the Dedicated CCS network along with opportunities that existing for cross selling across all CCS groups of companies
- Defined account plan that consists of actions which drive continuous improvement, customer satisfaction & growth
- Ensuring that no client gives us a notice of termination without having prior knowledge of issues or their level of dissatisfaction
- Cross selling and Upselling sales/revenue/bottom-line results
Core Competencies and Qualifications:
- 5 – 7 years’ of operations or business development experience in the transportation or business services outsourcing industries with progressive, market-leading organizations
- Experience in selling complex business solutions to senior level decision makers
- Experience with the project management of selling complex solutions both internally and externally
- Must be results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment
We would like to thank all those expressing an interest in this position; however only the candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Committed to employment equity, Canada Cartage Systems LP encourages applications from Aboriginal people,
members of visible minority groups and women