AZ Crane US Driver-Highway
Position Title: AZ Flatbed Driver
Location: Mississauga, Ontario
Duration: full-time, 50-60 hours per week
Shifts: Monday-Friday (6am start)
Pay Package: $23.01/hour (base) + $2.16/hour (premium) + $1.35 (Crane hourly) + $3.22 (Block Glass hourly)
We are looking for talented dedicated drivers with exceptional customer service to join our delivery fleet. We provide an excellent training program, dedicated equipment, and opportunities for growth.
- Delivering glass on a flatbed to various customer locations
- Work consists of loads across Southern Ontario, and North Eastern US
- Occasional layovers, once or twice a week
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Valid AZ License
- Ability to go to US, FAST card required
- Must have 1+ years of verifiable AZ experience
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs on a consistent basis
- Clean CVOR, abstract and criminal search
- Follow company rules and regulations with respect to safety and hours of service
- Excellent customer service skills
Why Work for Canada Cartage:
- Dedicated 24-Hour Dispatch Coverage
- Modern, well maintained Fleet; professionally detailed, inside and out, on a regular basis
- Industry leading benefits package including company-matching pension plan
- Stability; Full Time, Steady Hours and consistent year round work
- Safety-oriented company with a safety program in place
- Opportunities for career advancements through training and development
- Company perks such as company phone, uniform/safety boots allowance and discount programs for gym memberships, auto services, cell phone plans, etc.
- Awarded as a Top Fleet Employer in 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022
- Work with a company named "Canada's Best Employer 2018, 2019, 2021 & 2022" in Transportation & Logistics by Forbes
We would like to thank all those expressing an interest in this position; however only the candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Committed to employment equality, Canada Cartage Systems LP encourages applications from Aboriginal people, persons with a disability, members of visible minority groups, women, and all other protected status.