Position Title: Warehouse Worker
Location: Calgary, AB
We are looking for talented Warehouse Worker to join our fleet.
- Start time 0930 - 1800
- 40+hrs per week
- Monday - Friday
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Previous experience within a warehouse environment.
- Previous experience with a forklift or reach truck an asset.
- Must have good written and oral English communication skills
- Previous experience with RF technology.
- Highly flexible, with solid interpersonal skills that allow one to work effectively in a diverse working environment.
- Maintaining quality and accuracy while receiving inbound stock items, and noting any deficiencies
- Housekeeping and other general warehouse duties
- Be able to palletize, wrap, and tag
- Prepare product for shipping
- Completing required documentation neatly and accurately
- Manual labor (lifting up to 50lbs)
- Performing maintenance checks of material handling equipment
- Other duties as the needs arise
Why Work for Canada Cartage:
- Dedicated 24-Hour Dispatch Coverage
- Modern, well maintained Fleet; professionally detailed, inside and out, on a regular basis
- Industry leading benefits package including company-matching pension plan
- Stability; Full Time, Steady Hours and consistent year round work
- Safety-oriented company with a safety program in place
- Opportunities for career advancements through training and development
- Company perks such as company phone, uniform/safety boots allowance and discount programs for gym memberships, auto services, cell phone plans, etc.
- Awarded as a Top Fleet Employer in 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, and 2021
- Work with a company named "Canada's Best Employer 2018, 2019, 2021 & 2021" in Transportation & Logistics by Forbes
We would like to thank all those expressing an interest in this position; however only the candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Committed to employment equity, Canada Cartage Systems LP encourages applications from Aboriginal people, members of visible minority groups and women.