Class 1 Owner Operator $300,000+ a year!
Class 1 Owner Operator $300,000+ per year!
Canada Cartage was founded in 1914 and is the country's largest provider of outsourced fleet solutions, providing dedicated equipment and drivers to both small and large firms.
We are looking for an Owner Operator Team of 2( two) professional and safety-oriented Truck Drivers with Tractor-Trailer Tanker experience to service our Cryogenics accounts.
Why work for Canada Cartage?
- Opportunity to earn up to $300,000+ per year!
- Work-life balance, you are Home Every Week!
- Dedicated recurring schedule 5 on 2 off
- We offer Cryo Training
- A safety-oriented company with a Safety Program
- We have various company perks such as company phone, uniform/safety boot allowance, and discount programs for gym memberships, auto services, etc.
- We provide consistent year-round work-Seasonal peak demands are often offset by slower periods during the year and drivers who want steady year-round work are often assigned general freight work
Your Daily Responsibilities:
- Pre-trip and Post-trip of equipment
- Adhere to Hours of Service regulations and maintaining E-Logs
- Unloading of various types of cryogenic gas or liquids
- Maintain cleanliness of equipment Chaining tires as required
- Chaining up drive axles and working in all types of weather is the norm
- 36 to 48 hour resets during busy periods-irregular start times and days off are rewarded with higher pay packages as per the collective agreement
- Highway Driving (Western Canada )
Our General Requirements/Qualifications:
- Hold a valid Class 1 license
- Minimum 2 years of Tanker experience
- Minimum 5 years of Class 1 experience
- Must provide a Clean 5 year Commercial Drivers abstract; valid within the past 30 days and no more than 3 demerits and 3 negative events
- Must be able to drive manual transmission
- Must have tanker super b experience
- Minimum of 1-year mountain experience
- Must pass a criminal background check, drug, and alcohol test and must be bondable