AZ Driver - Central Dispatch
Position Title: AZ Driver
Location: Mississauga, Ontario
Duration: full-time, Monday to Friday (start between 2am-5am daily)
Pay Package: $23.01/hour
We are looking for talented dedicated drivers with exceptional customer service to join our delivery fleet. We provide an excellent training program, dedicated equipment, and opportunities for growth.
- Start and finish from Mississauga Terminal
- Delivering product to various customer locations within Ontario
- Handbombing required
- Ensure customer delivery is met in a timely, safe and professional manner
- Ensure accuracy and record all deliveries on timesheet
- On occasion, must be comfortable to operate tailgate, reefer, and pump truck
- Must layover if ever needed to complete the job assignment (Not very often drivers have to layover)
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Valid AZ License with no more than 3 demerit points
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs on a consistent basis
- Minimum 6 months+ of AZ experience
- Clean CVOR, abstract and criminal search
- Follow company rules and regulations with respect to safety and hours of service
- Excellent customer service skills
Why Work for Canada Cartage:
- Dedicated 24-Hour Dispatch Coverage
- Modern, well maintained Fleet; professionally detailed, inside and out, on a regular basis
- Industry leading benefits package including company-matching pension plan
- Stability; Full Time, Steady Hours and consistent year round work
- Safety-oriented company with a safety program in place
- Opportunities for career advancements through training and development
- Company perks such as company phone, uniform/safety boots allowance and discount programs for gym memberships, auto services, cell phone plans, etc.
- Awarded as a Top Fleet Employer in 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022
- Work with a company named "Canada's Best Employer 2018, 2019, 2021 & 2022" in Transportation & Logistics by Forbes
We would like to thank all those expressing an interest in this position; however only the candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Committed to employment equality, Canada Cartage Systems LP encourages applications from Aboriginal people, persons with a disability, members of visible minority groups, women, and all other protected status.