Customer Service Representative
Position: Customer Service Representative, Home Delivery Services
Status: Full Time
Location: Ottawa, ON
Schedule: Monday to Friday
At Canada Cartage we work with intelligent and focused leaders who are driven to create an outstanding customer experience in partnership with Canadian leading brands. Canada Cartage is deep rooted in family values with an entrepreneurial culture where ideas are welcomed, growth is fostered and high performance is championed. A recognized thought leader and founded in 1914, Canada Cartage dominates the industry by delivering innovative fleet solutions. We are currently looking to add a Customer Service Representative, Home Delivery Services who is equally passionate about serving the community and achieving operational success alongside our dedicated and loyal employees. This role will be based in the Ottawa Terminal and interested candidates are encouraged to apply below.
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for facilitating the execution of work assignments committed to our accounts. . This position will support the ongoing development and implementation of the Company's business plan, while maintaining a cost effective operation and providing superior customer service.
- Monitor Customer Service emails/phone calls and reply in a timely and professional response to all internal and external customer requests
- Processing of all paperwork required for POD, invoicing and third party charges
- Execute tasks assigned by the Call Center Supervisor and Operations Manager
- Updating of tracking templates and metrics reports
- Book delivery appointments with external customers
- Monitor any changes to planned deliveries and communicate with external customer if appointment window is compromised
- Perform customer satisfaction surveys
- Ensure drivers are assigned for scheduled deliveries
- Monitor and communicate to the operations team of any changes or issues on driver or customer activities
- Ensure all changes to the daily schedule are covered to ensure all deliveries are made as requested
- Audit agent invoices for all key information
- Providing professional responses to customer emails and communications
- Participate in customer meetings as requested
- Track customer key performance indicators
- Develop strong working relationships with key stakeholders within our customers organization
- 2-3 years of customer service and administrative experience is required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong attention to details
- Strong interpersonal skills with focus on customer support and metrics
- Case resolution results within allotted time frame
- Advanced PC skills such as Excel, Word, Outlook
- Familiarity with updating metrics and reporting is an asset
- Experience with scheduling home courier deliveries, tracking parcels and resolving delivery issues
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and a self-starter
- Positive attitude with good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, time specific and targeted environment making quick decision and supporting a team
We would like to thank all those expressing an interest in this position; however only the candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Committed to employment equity, Canada Cartage Systems LP encourages applications from Aboriginal people, members of visible minority groups, and women.