Class 1 Truck Driver -Tanker 4 on 4 off!
Canada Cartage was founded in 1914 and is the country's largest provider of outsourced fleet solutions, providing dedicated equipment and drivers to both small and large firms. We are looking for professional and safety-oriented Truck Drivers with Tractor-Trailer Tanker experience to service our Cryogenics accounts throughout Western Canada (AB, Saskatchewan, BC, Manitoba),. Working alone while communicating and operating as an integral part of a team is required.
Dedicated recurring schedules: 4 on 4 off
Why work for Canada Cartage
- You can earn $75,000 to $90,000 per year!
- Dedicated recurring schedules 4 on 4 off. Must be flexible
- We offer Industry-leading wages and premiums
- Dedicated Equipment (for specific cryogenic accounts)
- Comprehensive benefits package including company-matching pension plan
- We have various company perks such as company phone, uniform/safety boot allowance and discount programs for gym memberships, auto services, etc.
- Once onboard you can earn bonuses by referring your friends and family to come work with us (restrictions apply)
- Canada Cartage offers a well-maintained fleet
- Safety-oriented company with a Safety Program and Safety Bonuses in place
- We provide consistent year-round work-Seasonal peak demands are often offset by slower periods during the year and drivers who want steady year-round work are often assigned general freight work.
Your Daily Responsibilities:
- Pre-trip and Post-trip of equipment
- Adhere to Hours of Service regulations and maintaining E-Logs
- Unloading of various types of cryogenic gas or liquids
- Maintain cleanliness of equipment Chaining tires as required
- Chaining up drive axles and working in all types of weather is the norm
- 36 to 48 hour resets during busy periods-irregular start times and days off are rewarded with higher pay packages as per the collective agreement
- Highway and off-road driving
Our General Requirements/Qualifications:
- Hold a valid Class 1 license
- Minimum 1 year of Tanker (within the last 5 years)
- 1 year of Super B experience
- Mountain driving experience is a must
- Minimum 5 years of Class 1 Driving experience
- Must provide a Clean 5 year Commercial Drivers abstract; valid within the past 30 days and no more than 3 demerits and 3 negative events
- Must be able to drive manual transmission
- Must pass a criminal background check, drug, and alcohol test and must be bondable