Truck Driver Class 1 - Highway $5000 BONUS
We are looking for professional and safety oriented Class 1 Truck Drivers in BC Lower Mainland for Highway Runs across BC & Alberta.
Why work for Canada Cartage
- $5000 New Hire Bonus paid within 9 months if assigned to Highway work
- Dedicated 24-Hour Dispatch Coverage
- Modern, well maintained Fleet; professionally detailed, inside and out, on a regular basis
- Industry leading benefits package; 100% coverage, zero premium costs
- Company-matching pension plan
- Competitive Mileage & Hourly Pay Rates with regular annual increases
- Stability; Full Time, Steady Hours and consistent year round work
- Safety-oriented company with a safety program in place
- Opportunities for career advancements through training and development
- We can offer a variety of shifts and runs and options for dedicated runs
- Company perks such as company phone, uniform/safety boot allowance and discount programs for gym memberships, auto services, cell phone plans, etc.
- Work with a company named "Canada's Best Employer 2018" in Transportation & Logistics by Forbes
- Follow Hours of Service regulations (E-Logs)
- Handle freight documents/manifests
- Promptly deliver customer freight and update dispatch on ETA’s
- Some positions may require Unloading of various freight via pallet jack, 2-wheeler, or by hand
- Complete all other duties as reasonably assigned
- Hold a valid Class 1 license
- Must provide a Clean 5 year Commercial Drivers abstract (restrictions apply)
- Must be able to drive manual transmission; training may be provided to the right candidate
- Criminal Record Check required
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds unassisted
If you meet the above qualification, please respond to this job posting and attach your current resume and/or Commercial Driver Abstract.
We would like to thank all those expressing an interest in this position; however only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Committed to employment equity, Canada Cartage encourages applications from Aboriginal people, members of visible minority groups and women