AZ Owner Operator - City
Canada Cartage is the country's largest provider of outsourced fleet solutions, providing dedicated equipment and drivers to both small and large firms. We are looking for an Owner Operator based in the Mississauga & Brampton area to provide deliveries to clients servicing Southern Ontario.
Base Location: Brampton/Mississauga
Status: Full Time
Start Time: Day and Afternoons, Monday to Sunday
Details of Position:
- Deliver client products to various customers in the Southern GTA.
- Hand-bombing may be required for specific customers.
- Dedicated day shifts or afternoon shifts possible.
- Some reefer grocery contracts.
- Additional weekend work available! Weekly sign up for extra $$$
- Valid AZ license, clean abstract, CVOR and criminal record search.
- Follow clients procedures and policies.
- Must be self-motivated, take initiative and work well with others.
- Highly professional and offer superior customer service skills.
- Maintain communication with company dispatch office to report daily activity, delays, etc.
- Complete and submit all documentation required for invoicing, billing, hours of service, etc.
If you meet the above qualifications, please contact:
1-800-268-2228 x 18102
or visit in the HR Recruiting Department at 6767 Davand Drive, Mississauga, ON L5T 2T2.
Committed to employment equity, Canada Cartage Systems LP encourages applications from Aboriginal people, members of visible minority groups and women.