With locations across Western Canada, Canada Cartage System is a recognized leader in transportation logistics delivering customized solutions for the transportation, distribution and warehousing marketplace.
Canada Cartage is seeking a hardworking Swamper to be based out a number of our lower mainland stores.
What we offer:
- 40+ hours per week
- Full Benefits (Health, Dental, Vision, MSP, Pension)
- Mon - Fridays (5 days/week)
- 8:00am start time (may vary)
- Load, unload and move products and materials by hand or with material handling equipment
- Work as a team
- Help drivers route plan/navigate
- Provide customer service where required
- Experience considered an asset
- Provide a criminal background check; must be bondable
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude
- Must be able to commute to a number of different locations across lower mainland.
- Must be able to work in a cold/hot environment; outside work
- Physical ability to lift up to 50lb unassisted
- Work in fast paced/physically demanding environment
We would like to thank all those expressing an interest in this position; however only the candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Committed to employment equity, Canada Cartage Systems LP encourages applications from Aboriginal people, members of visible minority groups and women