Location: Calgary, AB
Schedule: Sunday to Thursday -11 am to 7:30 pm
The Account Coordinator is responsible for planning and managing all details of the dedicated accounts assigned. Ensuring all vacated runs are covered by a driver, updating accurately our system and reporting all delays to customers.
Details of Position:
- Maintain data entries specific to accounts, including pro bills, and progression
- Manage all assigned equipment for each account, scheduling maintenance as required
- Foster driver relationships for each account to ensure driver retention
- All driver disciplinary issues to be elevated to Supervisor/Operations Manager
- Provide Operations team with needed reports for assigned accounts
- Provide excellent customer service for assigned accounts, taking care of customer requests
- Ensure all driver trips are planned and confirmed for assigned accounts
- Ensure all driver paperwork is submitted and audited daily
- Track and Trace our drivers as required
- Plan and cross-train staff to help cover holiday requests on assigned accounts
- Continually strives to improve work processes, methods, environment, customer service, and personal/team performance
- Other duties as required
Core Competencies and Qualifications:
- Strong communication skills – must be able to effectively communicate with both drivers and customers both orally and written.
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient in the following Microsoft Office programs: Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to type up to 45 words per minute
- Familiarity with transportation and hours of service an asset
- Proven experience in handling multiple priorities
- Must be available to work overtime if the demand arises
- Strong leadership skills
- Must pass a criminal background check, must be bondable
We would like to thank all those expressing an interest in this position; however, only the candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Committed to employment equity, Canada Cartage Systems LP encourages applications from Aboriginal people, members of visible minority groups and women