Business Development Manager
Canada Cartage Logistics Solutions (CCLS) is expanding. We have an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager from the third-party logistics industry to help expand its clientele.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for driving profitable revenue growth for CCLS by securing new name customers and leveraging team members across multiple functions to develop/propose differentiate value based logistics solutions.
- Identify and secure new name customers.
- Build & maintain a strong relationship strategy with multiple contacts within both the client and CCLS.
- Pro-active in and anticipate company’s business needs and identify opportunities to establish a long term business relationship.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
- Promote the company’s products and services in alignment with clients’ objectives.
- Introduce customers to the latest Canada Cartage technology, policies and processes and recommendations to reduce cost through supply chain efficiencies.
- Bachelors Degree in Business, related field or comparable experience.
- 3 – 5 years experience in business development within the warehousing and transportation industries with progressive, market-leading organizations.
- Proven sales track record.
- Industry knowledge (Transportation and Warehousing).
- Experience in selling logistics solutions to senior level decision makers.
- Must be results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate the CCLS value proposition at all levels of the organization.
- Problem solving skills.
- Negotiation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Organized and self-motivated.
What we offer:
- A competitive base salary, incentive program and benefits package
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- Training/ Development and career pathing
- Brand new modern building and workspace design that supports a collaborative culture with lower levels of individual spaces and flexible layouts
- An environment of belonging: a group that values your feedback, opinions and who you are as a person
- free parking
Canada Cartage Provides Dedicated Fleet Outsourcing, Managed Transportation, Warehousing and Fulfillment Solutions, and Home Delivery. Founded in 1914, Canada Cartage is the country's largest provider of outsourced fleet solutions, providing dedicated equipment and drivers to both small and large firms. Canada Cartage also provides a complete range of supply chain and logistics services including integrated managed transportation and fulfillment solutions.
- 2018 Achievement of Excellence, Workplace Culture Trucking HR Canada
- 3 time recipient of Trucking HR’s Top Fleet Employer Award
- 3 time member of Home Depot Canada Executive Council
- 4 time recipient of Coca-Cola Canada’s Carrier of the year award
- 2 time recipient of Safeway Canada’s top performance award
- Shoppers Drug mart carrier of the year award