Truck Driver - Class 1A - Local & Highway - Home Daily
We are looking for professional and safety oriented Class 1A Truck Drivers in Saskatoon, SK
Why work for Canada Cartage
- NEW PAY PACKAGE!
- Dedicated 24-Hour Dispatch Coverage
- Stability; Full Time, Steady Hours and consistent year round work
- Monday to Friday, Home Daily Schedule
- Extra premiums paid for varying types of work
- Benefits package including company-matching pension plan
- Safety-oriented company with a safety program in place
- We can offer a variety of shifts and runs and opportunities for dedicated runs
- Company perks such as company phone, uniform/safety boot allowance and discount programs for gym memberships, auto services, cell phone plans, etc.
- Work with a company named "Canada's Best Employer 2018" in Transportation & Logistics by Forbes
- Local & Regional Pick Up & Deliveries of various freight for dedicated customers
- Follow Hours of Service regulations (E-Logs)
- Handle freight documents/manifests
- Promptly deliver customer freight and update dispatch on ETA’s
- Some positions may require Unloading of various freight via pallet jack, 2-wheeler, or by hand
- Complete all other duties as reasonably assigned
- Hold a valid Class 1A License
- Must provide a Clean 5 year Commercial Drivers abstract (restrictions apply)
- Must be able to drive manual transmission
- Criminal Record Check required
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds unassisted
We thank all applicants for their interest in joining our organization, however only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
Canada Cartage System LP is committed to employment equity and encourages applications from Aboriginal people, members of visible minority groups and women.