AZ Driver - Local Deliveries
Be a part of something big! The world may feel like it is unchartered territory but Canada Cartage is still rolling strong. We are currently looking for AZ Drivers to service Canada’s leading Food & Pharmacy retailer based in Cambridge, ON.
Fulltime, steady hours and consistent year round work. We support OINP/ Permanent Residency sponsorship.
Hurry and apply now to secure your future!
- Start and finish from the customer location in Cambridge
- Delivery of dry van goods to various customer locations in the region
- No hand bombing required
- Complete required paperwork
- Additional duties as assigned
- Valid AZ License with no more than 3 demerit points
- Minimum of 3 months of verifiable AZ driving experience
- Recent CVOR, Abstract and criminal record search
- Follow company rules and regulations with respect to safety
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional customer service and attention to detail
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
Why work for Canada Cartage
- Dedicated 24-Hour Dispatch Coverage
- Modern, well maintained Fleet; professionally detailed, inside and out, on a regular basis
- Industry leading benefits package including company-matching pension plan
- Stability; Full Time, Steady Hours and consistent year round work
- Safety-oriented company with a safety program in place
- Opportunities for career advancements through training and development
- Company perks such as company phone, uniform/safety boots allowance and discount programs for gym memberships, auto services, cell phone plans, etc.
- Awarded as a Top Fleet Employer in 2017, 2018, 2019 & 2020
- Work with a company named "Canada's Best Employer 2018 , 2019 & 2020" in Transportation & Logistics by Forbes
We would like to thank all those expressing an interest in this position; however only the candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Committed to employment equity, Canada Cartage Systems LP encourages applications from Aboriginal people, members of visible minority groups and women