Position Title: AZ Driver
Location: Vaughan, Ontario
Duration: full-time, 50+ hours per week
Shifts: Monday-Friday (estimated start time: 5am-7am) (available work on Saturday)
Pay Package: $41/hour plus an excess KM of > 20KM/hour of 0.44/KM. Fuel surcharge varies week-to-week but it is typically 36% of the current gas prices.
We are looking for talented dedicated drivers with exceptional customer service to join our delivery fleet. We provide an excellent training program, dedicated equipment, and opportunities for growth.
- Must be an Owner Operator
- 10-12 hour shifts
- Vehicle requirements: White or blue Day cab/Bunk trucks
- Hand bombing required
- Dry van work
- Type of product: general merchandise
Responsibilities and Requirements:
· Valid AZ License
· Must be comfortable with both city and highway driving, regular tight turns, backup into small docks
· Ability to lift up to 50lbs on a consistent basis
· Clean CVOR, abstract and criminal search
· Follow company rules and regulations with respect to safety and hours of service
· Excellent customer service skills
Why Work for Canada Cartage:
· Dedicated 24-Hour Dispatch Coverage
· Modern, well maintained Fleet; professionally detailed, inside and out, on a regular basis
· Industry leading benefits package including company-matching pension plan
· Stability; Full Time, Steady Hours and consistent year round work
· Safety-oriented company with a safety program in place
· Opportunities for career advancements through training and development
· Company perks such as company phone, uniform/safety boots allowance and discount programs for gym memberships, auto services, cell phone plans, etc.
· Awarded as a Top Fleet Employer in 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, and 2021
· Work with a company named "Canada's Best Employer 2018, 2019, 2021 & 2021" in Transportation & Logistics by Forbes
We would like to thank all those expressing an interest in this position; however only the candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Committed to employment equality, Canada Cartage Systems LP encourages applications from Aboriginal people, members of visible minority groups and women.