AZ Owner Operator - US Highway
Canada Cartage is the country's largest provider of outsourced fleet solutions, providing dedicated equipment and drivers to both small and large firms. Our Guelph Terminal is looking for Owner Operators in the Guelph area to service our for-hire accounts.
Base Location: GUELPH, ON
Status: Full Time
Rates: % of Revenue
Start Times: vary
Details of Position:
- Cost of licensing included!
- Open Board US Highway, no dedicated lanes.
- General freight-auto parts to tier B plants to the US for switch or live off load.
- Regular lanes are: Indiana, Wisconsin, Missouri, and Michigan. With occasional routes to Texas, Colorado, Ohio, New York State (not city), Washington, Kentucky.
- Layovers required.
- Average km's is 4-5000 kms/week.
- Valid AZ license, clean abstract, CVOR and criminal record search.
- Passport or Fast card required.
- Must maintain compliance with US and Canada Hours of Service E-log requirements and Transportation of Dangerous Goods.
- Must be self-motivated, take initiative and work well with others.
- Highly professional and offer superior customer service skills.
- Inspect and operate company and customer issued equipment.
- Maintain communication with company dispatch office to report daily activity, delays, etc.
- Complete and submit all documentation required for invoicing, billing, hours of service, etc.
If you meet the above qualifications, please contact:
1-800-268-2228 x 18102
or visit in the HR Recruiting Department at 6767 Davand Drive, Mississauga, ON L5T 2T2.
Committed to employment equity, Canada Cartage Systems LP encourages applications from Aboriginal people, members of visible minority groups and women.