DZ Owner Operators based in Mississauga
We are looking for talented and dedicated Owner Operators to join our fleet.
- LTL loads starting and finishing in Mississauga
- Truck to meet CCS guidelines and paint code
- Unit with Tailgate is needed
- Valid DZ License is required
- Able to pick-up 50lbs unassisted
- Must provide a CVOR and Abstract that meets min standards set out by CCS safety team
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
Why work for Canada Cartage:
- Industry leading benefits package including company-matching pension plan
- Stability; Full Time, Steady Hours and consistent year round work
- Safety-oriented company with a safety program in place
- Opportunities for career advancements through training and development
- Company perks such as company phone, uniform/safety boots allowance and discount programs for gym memberships, auto services, cell phone plans, etc.
- Awarded as a Top Fleet Employer consistently for the last 5 years
- Work with a company named "Canada's Best Employer 2018 , 2019 & 2020" in Transportation & Logistics by Forbes
We would like to thank all those expressing an interest in this position; however only the candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Committed to employment equity, Canada Cartage Systems LP encourages applications from Aboriginal people, members of visible minority groups and women.