Canada Cartage located in Mississauga is seeking candidates for Parts Specialist/Coordinator position.
Status: Full Time
Location: Mississauga, ON
Shift – Monday to Friday – 5:00 PM to 1:30 AM
The primary responsibilities of this position are:
- This position is responsible for the input of all parts invoices into the Transman system.
- The position also has the responsibility of ordering parts, reconciling monthly parts invoices and performing daily cycle counts.
- Following up with all vendors in order to properly maintain the Transman system which in turn allows for accurate accruals and timely processing.
Details of the Positions:
- Follow up with all vendors to ensure accurate and correct billing
- Source and order parts daily for ongoing shop repairs.
- Reorder parts / trim inventory as required
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly cycle counts.
- Perform yearly inventory counts.
- Works in conjunction with all Maintenance Staff to ensure timely entry of vendor repair orders and audits performed as required.
- Review vendor statements and obtain any missing invoices
- Copying and filing any documents as required
- Maintains a high level of open communication regarding department needs and expectations with peers and colleagues on the management team.
- Works co-operatively with other team members to ensure efficient execution of Corporate Strategy.
- Recommends procedure and system requirements or upgrades.
- Maintain cost conscious parts and supply purchases Cross-functional Relationships and Authorities
- Maintains positive relationships with all departments
Core Competencies and Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalency
- One to three years parts room experience in Transportation.
- Excellent communication, organization and interpersonal capabilities.
- Superior computer literacy.
We would like to thank all those expressing an interest in this position; however only the candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Committed to employment equity, Canada Cartage Systems LP encourages applications from Aboriginal people, members of visible minority groups and women